74 posts
Nomad

It can be any invention you want to make

• 66 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If I could invent anything in the world I would make a machine that would abolish hunger.

They've already got pills for that. Supermodels use them frequently.
swagman
swagman
153 posts
Nomad

Now that you think about it......yeah it is.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I would build a teleportation device.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Although this has already been taken, I would invent a machine capable of traveling to anywhere in space and time with a way to preview where you would be going, so that you wouldn't kill yourself by accidentally going into lava or a supernova or something.

tcollier09
tcollier09
1 posts
Nomad

Milk that wouldn't spoil so fast.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i would invent...

time glasses. you can see what happened in the past or what will happen in the future.

a healing machine. if you have aids or diarrhea or you loosed an arm it heals you by extracting the "bad" cells/bacteria/virus and re-create it. it can train your immune system so you cant get aids (or any other diseases never ever again. your sleeping in it and when your awake you have a new arm and can move it as like you have never lost it! the only problem is that the machine need living cells to create out them the same human (and i mean NOT cloning).

a machine that can create any meal if you say it. you must only say what you want, how much you want and how you want it (example: you stand before the machine and say "i want three well done grilled steaks" then you get three well done grilled steaks).

a machine that can combine objects.

a machine that can invent anything!

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

i would do a machine that would do any thing you want it to then with the money i make ill donate it to charity and the national wildlife fund. =D

novacek96
novacek96
11 posts
Nomad

a strain of corn that could survive any kind of environment that is also wuick growing and pest resistant. cure world hunger!

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I would invent something thats already been invented and insist that I invented it first.

valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

The teleportation. We would be able to avoid the long travels to go in a far country.

papaspizza292
papaspizza292
22 posts
Nomad

How about a machine that can turn any food into grandmas peanut-butter-fudge,and you get the health benefit of the original food.(you can also use trash so its good for the environment)

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I would invent a mind controlling device that could change people's opinions thoughts, reasoning etc. Also every time you would use it you would live another year...

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

portable hologram of a full sized NBA basketball court that i cud carry wherever i go and play wherever im at. And id invent a portable collapsable ball so im ready to play anywhere

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

I would invent an invisibility cloak. Man the pranks I would be able to pull off with that

ggos
ggos
5 posts
Nomad

A solar-powered flying machine that transforms into a wristwatch. I can go anywhere I want, whenever I want and I don't even have to pay a penny for gas.

Sweet.

Showing 31-45 of 66