ForumsForum GamesImpending Zombie Apocalypse

409 56726
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I know that there are many Zombie Survival RPGs out there. What makes this thread different from others is that you will have time to prepare for the apocalypse!

This game takes place exactly one week before the zombie apocalypse. You should use this time to prepare (e.g. barricade, gather supplies, etc.).

Here is the character sheet that you will use:

Name:
Bio:
Primary Weapon: None yet
Secondary Weapon: None yet
Melee Weapon: None yet
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

I'll post more stuff later if I think of anything else.

Have fun!

• 409 Replies
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

Name: Gregor Outridge
Bio: Born and raised in Montreal, Gregor never had many friends. He kept to himself, but was very intelligent. When he was 17, he dropped out of school to become a jeweler's intern.
Primary Weapon: Shotgun
Secondary Weapon: Pistol
Melee Weapon: Crowbar
Inventory: Zombie Guide, $150 worth of canned food, $1700, $300 worth of ammunition
Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 6

Um... You do realize that that's what everyone else is going to do, right?

Name: Thomas Mason
Bio: Was going to join Army when he was 18. Played alot of Zombie games and when he heared of the causes of disease's he recognized them from the many video games. Appearance is Brown Hair, Blue Eyes Skinny and around 5ft8
Primary Weapon: Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Dual Pistols
Inventory: Zombie Guide, $40 worth of food
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7

How far away is their house?

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Bio: Was going to join Army when he was 18. Played alot of Zombie games and when he heared of the causes of disease's he recognized them from the many video games. Appearance is Brown Hair, Blue Eyes Skinny and around 5ft8

2 Buses and a little bit to walk. (Around 2KM)

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack Torance
Bio: Born in raised in the bustling city of Dallas, he got himself through school and took a job as a Gamestop manager. Appearance: Brown Hair, Brown Hair, 6'1, Well Built.
Dexterity: 7

Join?

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

OK. What do you do at the house?

Name: Jack Torance
Bio: Born in raised in the bustling city of Dallas, he got himself through school and took a job as a Gamestop manager. Appearance: Brown Hair, Brown Hair, 6'1, Well Built.
Dexterity: 7

Yep.

You wake up one morning from a very weird dream. Here is basically what happened:

In the dream, a man came up to you, and told you that you had one week to prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.

"Zombies!?" You exclaimed. "They don't exist! How can there be an apocalypse?"

"See for yourself." The stranger pointed to several zombies lumbering towards you. "Prepare." Then the stranger vanished.

You turned towards the zombies. You looked around, but there was no weapon of any sort. You tried to run, but you were stuck to the ground. You could only watch in horror as they got to you.

Then you woke up.

"I wonder what it means." You say to yourself as you get ready for work.

As you are walking down the road, you come across an ornate building with "I.Z.A. Co." written on the front. You look around, and see that no one else is paying attention. You wonder why. Then you remember that you have to go to work.

When you are finished with work, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired.

What do you do?

a) Enter the building

b) Go home to rest

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I'll tell them about the IMS is it? (Or whatever there called soz forgot) And then show them the manual.

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I.Z.A.

"Why do you think there are zombies coming?" They ask, frightened that you now have guns.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I've been having this dream with this, guy every night than after the first one the building the I.Z.A just came out of no where!

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

"Show us the building." They say.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Fine but you need to belive me other wise you can't see it.

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

"A building that you can only see if you believe in it?"

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Yep (Enter Movie refrence which is similar to statement above)

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

"Fine. Let's go see whatever you're talking about."

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

"Remember to belive or you wont see it!" I'll then head off

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

They don't see it. :/

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Name: Johnny Johnson Jr.
Bio: Born in America, been asthmatic since age of 3, wears glasses, game-geek, now in college, works at the grocery store for a part-time job as a checkout clerk.
Strategy: Flee
Inventory: Empty
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None
Melee Weapon: None
Strength: 8
Dexterity: 5

I am SO sorry!!! My internet system got busted or something and my dad was only going to fix it after my exams ended (which was two days ago). But It'll take a while still (I'm only on my cousins computer). Again, sorry.

Anyway, back to the game.
I ask them, who is their leader and how do you believe what he says (but if she doesn't tell me, I just join, take the manual, and read the chapters first to last (I think I'm gonna need the Transport Chapter if I'm gonna flee, even though you took out that chapter, just put it in my character's story).

P.S. I know I'm gonna take the manual on this game so let me just skip it so that I can catch up for all that I could have done. And also, I read the pages I've missed so I know that you removed cahpter 3, but just put it in my character's story. (And didn't I remind Amorboy about this game a few months ago?)

P.S.S. @ ScouseWarrior,
May your dad be in a better place.

And just for the record, I'm an eighth grader (or I would be in America).

Showing 316-330 of 409