ForumsForum GamesImpending Zombie Apocalypse

409 56705
MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I know that there are many Zombie Survival RPGs out there. What makes this thread different from others is that you will have time to prepare for the apocalypse!

This game takes place exactly one week before the zombie apocalypse. You should use this time to prepare (e.g. barricade, gather supplies, etc.).

Here is the character sheet that you will use:

Name:
Bio:
Primary Weapon: None yet
Secondary Weapon: None yet
Melee Weapon: None yet
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:
Endurance:
Dexterity:

I'll post more stuff later if I think of anything else.

Have fun!

• 409 Replies
armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

i go inside the strange building(a)

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Name: Johnny Johnson Jr.
Bio: Born in America, been asthmatic since age of 3, wears glasses, game-geek, now in college, worked at a grocery store for a part-time job as a checkout clerk.
Strategy: Flee
Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1,000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools
Primary Weapon: Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Pistol
Melee Weapon: Machete
Survivors: 11 (not including me)
Transport: Modified Bus "The Road To Survival"
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Dexterity: 5

Maybe since I lost 9,000 food, I can exchange it for 300 fuel so I got 500 fuel.

Also, one last thing, I wanna install solar panels into the roof of my bus and attach it to 10 battery packs. I will use 8 for lights, and a boombox & small TV that I'll put in my bus from my dorm, and 2 for emergency and powering a battery recharger for the walkie-talkies and flashlights. And I'll put in some extra furniture like a small dresser to hold anonymous things we may have.

Okay, I tell my friends I wanna go on a road trip. Bring entertainment, family pictures, personal belongings, any food and water they have, and maybe any medical supplies they've got. I'll get more as soon as I get to my sister's place. She's a doctor so I'm guessing she'll have some.

Now...
I WANNA START THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Name:brett"spam"
Bio:none
Now divide 20 points between these three skills:
Strength:5
Endurance:14
Dexterity:6

armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

i waited for hours!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

can killersup make a character? or is it to late?

scrapydukes
scrapydukes
88 posts
Nomad

Name:Tom
Bio:A well educated, strong, and skilled college student who grew up on a ranch. Has dirty blond hair and blueish-green eyes. Has a knack for building things from scrap or taking things apart and putting them back together to learn how they work.
Now divide 20 points
Strength:7
Endurance:7
Dexterity:6

this work?

armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

Ummmmm......hello?

armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

so.....tired.........
ra

f
sd,./ ndzvf DEFffsad,ZAD]\\

armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

i never got to play.

armor1234567890
armor1234567890
18 posts
Nomad

[i][b][quote]

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Mr Stuff!!!
Where are you!?
You're making your players saddy-waddy! :,(

MrStuff
MrStuff
1,626 posts
Nomad

I'm here!

Name: Surge
Bio: Was a very good sniper in the army, but was kicked out because he accidentally shot the general's hat.
Inventory: Sniper Rifle
Primary Weapon: None
Secondary Weapon: None
Melee Weapon: None
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 7

Remember to post your character sheet every time.

You enter the building cautiously, wondering what the inside will look like.

The interior is just as ornate as the exterior. You wonder why such a serious-sounding company has such a fancy building.

You make your way to the front desk.

"Can I help you, sir?" The lady at the counter asks.

"I was just wondering what this building is." You reply.

"Well, this company is called the Impending Zombie Apocalypse company, shortened to I.Z.A., as shown on our sign. This company is dedicated to the prevention of that. We're willing to help anyone who believes in us. Are you interested?"

This reminds you of your dream.

Do you believe them?

a) Yes
b) No

Bio: Born in America, been asthmatic since age of 3, wears glasses, game-geek, now in college, worked at a grocery store for a part-time job as a checkout clerk.
Inventory: Zombie Apocalypse Survival Guide, $1,000 worth of food, 500 L of fuel, Engineering Tools

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE INITIATED!!!

One evening, while you are watching the news, the following news report appears:

"Is there a new disease around? There have been reports of a disease that causes the host to attack everyone nearby and attempt to eat them."

Uh-oh. That sounds like a zombie.

The victim, James Smith, claimed to return one night from hunting with a mysterious bite on his shoulder. Smith claimed that there was a man "who was dead yet alive". He claimed that the man "let out a moan and bit him". The man was "immune to gunfire". Within several hours of the bite, Smith suddenly died. He rose several hours after that to bite several staff members. What is this disease? Where did it come from? And when will it stop? More information next time."

That can't be good. Zombies are appearing.

What do you do now?

Name: Brett "Spam"
Bio:
Strength: 5
Endurance: 14
Dexterity: 6

Please fill out your biography.

Name: Jared "foe hammer" Jaques
Bio: Former Marine Captain, served for 12 years. During all missions showed exemplary skill with all weapon types. 6'3", white, emerald green eyes, right-handed
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Dexterity: 7

You enter the building cautiously, wondering what the inside will look like.

The interior is just as ornate as the exterior. You wonder why such a serious-sounding company has such a fancy building.

You make your way to the front desk.

"Can I help you, sir?" The lady at the counter asks.

"I was just wondering what this building is." You reply.

"Well, this company is called the Impending Zombie Apocalypse company, shortened to I.Z.A., as shown on our sign. This company is dedicated to the prevention of that. We're willing to help anyone who believes in us. Are you interested?"

This reminds you of your dream.

Do you believe them?

a) Yes
b) No

Name: Tom
Bio: A well educated, strong, and skilled college student who grew up on a ranch. Has dirty blond hair and blueish-green eyes. Has a knack for building things from scrap or taking things apart and putting them back together to learn how they work.

Welcome to the Impending Zombie Apocalypse RPG!

You wake up one morning from a very weird dream. Here is basically what happened:

In the dream, a man came up to you, and told you that you had one week to prepare for the impending zombie apocalypse.

"Zombies!?" You exclaimed. "They don't exist! How can there be an apocalypse?

"See for yourself." The stranger pointed to several zombies lumbering towards you. "Prepare." Then the stranger vanished.

You turned towards the zombies. You looked around, but there was no weapon of any sort. You tried to run, but you were stuck to the ground. You could only watch in horror as they got to you.

Then you woke up.

"I wonder what it means." You say to yourself as you get ready for work.

As you are walking down the road, you come across an ornate building with "I.Z.A. Co." written on the front. You look around, and see that no one else is paying attention. You wonder why. Then you remember that you have to go to work.

When you are finished with work, you remember that strange building you saw. You wonder if you should look around. On the other hand, however, you are pretty tired. What do you do?

a) Enter the building
b) Go home to rest

scrapydukes
scrapydukes
88 posts
Nomad

Name: Tom
Bio: A well educated, strong, and skilled college student who grew up on a ranch. Has dirty blond hair and blueish-green eyes. Has a knack for building things from scrap or taking things apart and putting them back together to learn how they work.

(A) I go into the building.

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Hmm...from watching this I realize what should I do if one of my teammates get bitten. I'll need to make a small compartment of glass walls at the back of my bus, but I don't have time to build it now so I'll just take some tall slabs of glass from my workshop and put it in my bus. But at the last minute, I paint "The Road to Survival" on the sides of my bus in black.

I tell my friends to come with me on a road trip, I take a prayer book for, well I think you'll know why (to pray for survival), and we head out west to my sister's house. I tell my friends the truth after ten miles. I had dreams about an Impending Zombie Apocalypse and about IZA Co. and how their building can only be seen by zombie believers. How I got these guns *hands them guns* from them and how I had to use my friends to help me survive while helping them survive at the same time. I tell them this road trip is actually going to my sister's place and then my parents to help them and then keep running 'till we're capable of fighting back. And if they leave on the highway, they won't survive. I gotta station 2 submachine gunners in the back with 4 rifle gunners, and 1 submachine gunner at each side with 2 rifle gunner. Everyone in the back gets a machete, two people at the sides get a machete, the one at front gets machete, and the remaining get a crowbar. Everybody gets a rifle and the packs if grenades go in the back. I will drive with a submachine gunner. I don't want you guys to misunderstand, I am trying to protect you.

(Note: I said a long time ago that I had 6 rifles and 4 submachine guns, but that doesn't sync with my 11 survivors so I'll have 7 rifles [including the one I wield] and 5 submachine guns.)

My Defensive Layout
key-R=Rifle, S=Submachine, m=Machete, c=crowbar, G=Grenades, M=Me
I S+m I
I R+m R+m R+m S+c I
I_______________________________I

P.S. MrStuff, what does "Dexterity" do? Is it how good we handle a gun, or is it speed or something? And you should mention the food and fuel consumption. (Sorry I keep bothering you about this, I annoy my older sister [her age 15 11/12] like this.)

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

Sorry about the Prev Layout, I hope this is better.
I S+m I
I R+m R+m R+m S+c I
I_______________________________I

If it isn't better, then just align the "I"s at the end of each line to the end of the "____"s and you might get the idea.

Showing 361-375 of 409