ForumsThe TavernWhat should be made a movie?

63 9813
EpycWyn
EpycWyn
4 posts
Nomad

I lately have been thinking about the media in general. Most commonly MOVIES. I look at movies and I feel like I keep seeing the same thing repeatedly. Another Marvel movie, another comedy about drunken losers, ANOTHER CGI action adventure. So now I come to the forum of the famous Armor Games and I ask, "What should be made a movie?"

• 63 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

A Marvel comedy about a drunk loser done as a CGI action adventure?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I think the Mortal Kombat movies should be remade. I believe that the improvements we have made in CGI could greatly improve them and allow a more seamless flow in the combat scenes.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would love to see a movie about the Castle Crashers game. A nice animation about four knights that are on a quest for the King's four daughters and his Crystal.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I think Fallout 3 or new Vegas would make for a pretty good movie. It'd be sort of like Book of Eli only religion isn't involved. Gears of War would be pretty good if you're just wanting a lot of gore and not much of anything else. It'd be sort of like a modernized 300.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

They should make a movie out of warhammer.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

They should make a movie out of Sonny! Animated of course. I mean, we all know zombies are overused, but how about from The view of zombies? Or at least sonny and veradeux.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Koru, that is an excellent idea. You should suggest that to Jakrin.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

A mortal kombat movie would be pretty epic

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Koru, that is an excellent idea. You should suggest that to Jakrin.

If Krin had the money to make a movie about anything, he'd probably find a way to combine Sonny, Colony and Sinjid into one movie, so as to save money and not disappoint anyone at the same time.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If Krin had the money to make a movie about anything, he'd probably find a way to combine Sonny, Colony and Sinjid into one movie, so as to save money and not disappoint anyone at the same time.

No, I was suggesting he sell the movie rights to them.

A mortal kombat movie would be pretty epic

have you never seen the movies? They have outdated special effects and all, but they are still good. I was suggesting remakes of them.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

another comedy about drunken losers

I didn't read that, but the only movies that retains to are the two Hangovers.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

A Marvel comedy about a drunk loser done as a CGI action adventure?

There's already a movie about that, Hancock. Except it isn't a Marvel movie, and it's horrible.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

There's already a movie about that, Hancock. Except it isn't a Marvel movie, and it's horrible.

That must mean Hancock 2 is in the works....
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I think the main story of Soul Calibur would make an excellent movie. That or a movie about Norse/viking mythology (Ragnarök, most likely)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Hancock 2? Oh god, I don't think I'd be able to sit through a second one of those. It was very inconsistent, and it couldn't seem to decide what genre it wanted to fit into. It was almost all action and nothing else, and I don't think there were too many people who enjoyed it anyway.

Showing 1-15 of 63