ForumsThe TavernWhat should be made a movie?

63 9814
EpycWyn
EpycWyn
4 posts
Nomad

I lately have been thinking about the media in general. Most commonly MOVIES. I look at movies and I feel like I keep seeing the same thing repeatedly. Another Marvel movie, another comedy about drunken losers, ANOTHER CGI action adventure. So now I come to the forum of the famous Armor Games and I ask, "What should be made a movie?"

• 63 Replies
boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

haha ya it should

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Exit Path would be an awesome parkour movie.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Well the Mass Effect movie is in the works

I've heard this, too. It's supposed to be about the contact wars when the humans contacted the Turians. I'm not sure how to spell their name.
1984chevy
1984chevy
225 posts
Nomad

Assassins Creed and God of War

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Fallout 3 would be a cool movie, but it'd be a little odd. Should they follow the lone wanderer, or just use a new characer? If they branched out too much though, it wouldn't be the same. :/

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I hope there will be a second Sorceror's Apprentice. They left it wide open for a sequel.

Mario Bros should be remade.

It's been so **** long since I've seen that. Hopefully, Yoshi will look like Yoshi this time.

Will Smith had some good lines in that movie, but most of it was just generic action that got old after a couple of minutes.

Ernie....... STFU!!!
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I think The Artemis Fowl Series would be great movies! I love books so um I don't really care if anyone makes fun of me for that.

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Fallout 3 would be a cool movie, but it'd be a little odd. Should they follow the lone wanderer, or just use a new characer? If they branched out too much though, it wouldn't be the same. :/

a movie was thought about being made but cancelled

but if they d make a movie i hope they don't butcher it like other game movies, i wanna see the master, mariposa super mutants, the enclave, the vault dweller, marcus, ghouls all those towns and lot's of killing
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The hunger games should be a movie, but I think they're working on it. Hurry!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Someone should film my entire grade for a day. It would be great

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Someone should film my entire grade for a day. It would be great

You should ask your teachers if you could do that. Everyone brings in a camera and films an average day from their perspective, it gets edited/compiled so everyone gets a few minutes, and you all get to watch the finished product at the end of the year.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The hunger games should be a movie, but I think they're working on it.

I believe it's scheduled for a release next spring. I've already seen a poster for it in my local movie theater.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Hopefully, Yoshi will look like Yoshi this time.

And Toad won't be a harmonica-playing druggie. And Bowser won't be a creepy old guy. And the Goombas won't be tall lizard-people. And the plot will make more sense, or at least have elements from the games.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

@ emperor
Good idea but I would just have all the funny parts edited in. That would be AWESOME!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think the MGS series would make good movies, they'd just need to change the years it takes place by probably 15 years ahead and some locations.

Showing 31-45 of 63