ForumsThe TavernWhat should be made a movie?

63 9810
EpycWyn
EpycWyn
4 posts
Nomad

I lately have been thinking about the media in general. Most commonly MOVIES. I look at movies and I feel like I keep seeing the same thing repeatedly. Another Marvel movie, another comedy about drunken losers, ANOTHER CGI action adventure. So now I come to the forum of the famous Armor Games and I ask, "What should be made a movie?"

• 63 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

//Armortopia\\\\

A nation with 1300000 people from all over the world, now gathered in this country in the cyber-world. But the most of the population is... ghosts.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

The book The Sword of Shannara, written by Terry Brooks. That would be one incredible movie, if it was anything like the book.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

They should make a movie out of Call of Duty Black Ops and both Modern Warfares

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I know that they've already made a short film prequel to Assassin's Creed 2, but I really want to see an actual Assassin's Creed movie. the short film was awesome, but it was... short.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

@jeol:

Opening scene:
Narrator with deep voice: "In a land where people don't have fingers, and their heads are detached from their bodies, something incredible was about to happen. A tournament of sorts, where the odd people could test their abilities of becoming transparent when hitting golf balls and sweating droplets of water that are unnaturally large, and possibly even to make their skill number go up."

-new drama coming in December

I also think that the series of books The Chronicles of the Black Company by Glen Cook would do well as movies.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Call of Duty Black Ops and both Modern Warfares

Black ops didn't have an amazing story, and MW2's story made absolutely no sense.

I would say the video game with the best story would have to be bioshock, so they should make a movie out of that. Oh wait, they already are. It will probably suck, because the way bioshock told the story was the reason it was so amazing, but I still want to see how it comes out.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think they should make Wii Sports into a movie.

ROFL I was thinking the same thing! "In a world where baseballs don't need to be thrown back to the infield and base hits are automatically calculated..."

I had to make up a tall tale for English class last year. I chose to make it about the old classic board game Battleship. While researching, I found out there's going to be a movie coming out next year where the US Navy fights aliens or something. I think my version made a lot more sense than that.

Synopsis of my Battleship story:
At the height of the Cold War, Russia planned to sneak a vessel containing an EMP generator to the coast of California to shut down some cities and prepare an invasion. The route was from a Soviet navy base in that top far-eastern part of the nation down thru the Bering Strait and down the coastline. The CIA intercepted some transmitions and the US navy intercepted the fleet at the Bering Strait. Both brought many ships and many planes/jets. The Soviets were losing the battle in the sky, all their planes were down, so they decided to detonate the EMP early. The remaining planes crashed into and sunk nearly all of the remaining ships on both sides. All that remained were 5 ships of varying sizes on each side. Since the EMP destroyed all power in the area, the guns had to be cranked into position manually. Aiming was also manual. The highest ranking soldier on the US side decided to make it fair by taking turns. That went on for a while until there was only 1 Soviet ship remaining against the 5 US ships. That last Soviet ship spontaneously combusted when one of the crewmen decided to light a candle in a closet. Unfortunately, that closet was the powder room. His last words were reported to be "seebtoi oisiel" translating to "holy donkey". The US ships were towed home. There was no need for a cover-up because no civilians witnessed the event. And everything was back to normal.

Some of the things that really made sense like parts that could actually happen:
EMP technology was around at that time and was invented in Russia.
An EMP at just-above-sea-level would only cover a 2 mile radius.
There were real classified navy missions in the Pacific during the Cold War.
eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Elephant quest movie!!

armorgamer22
armorgamer22
8 posts
Nomad

they should make armorgames the movie

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

Well the flash game morning star could be a movie. And so can Half-Life 2, dead-space (not counting the horrible animes) and warhammer. And I'm sure many other movies could be made based on many different things. You just need passion and creativity, something that Hollywood is missing.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would like to see a third Ghostbusters movie. Even if it was just a bunch of new comers catching CGI ghosts for an hour and a half-two hours I would be happy with it.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

The GTA Series storylines are very imaginative. It would be a nice series of movies.

The 3 even have a Hollywood-ish cinematic!

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Vice city is scarface u know that rught??

Yeah. But the other ones are not tottaly copied from movies right?

The last stand would be totally epic

HYPER epic! If I were a director I would call Chuck Norris to make Jack's character!

Jokes apart, It would be VERY epic, indeed
circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

Soul Caliber the movie would be really Epic and cool!

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Soul Caliber the movie would be really Epic and cool!

Once again, HYPER EPIC! Soul Calibur would, like, almost replace Harry Potter! [that, unfortunately, reached the movie series end this july...]

Chuck Norris would approve that! (lolz)
Showing 46-60 of 63