ForumsThe TavernWhat should be made a movie?

63 9811
EpycWyn
EpycWyn
4 posts
Nomad

I lately have been thinking about the media in general. Most commonly MOVIES. I look at movies and I feel like I keep seeing the same thing repeatedly. Another Marvel movie, another comedy about drunken losers, ANOTHER CGI action adventure. So now I come to the forum of the famous Armor Games and I ask, "What should be made a movie?"

• 63 Replies
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I think the book series Septimus Heap

KXIsystem
KXIsystem
106 posts
Nomad

Well The Hunger games is in production - its gonna be awesome.

But I don't really care what, Freddiew should make a movie.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Fallout would make a great movie. The post-apocalyptic setting is very common but the 50's Retro style and how the world would be like if we had kept on going with inventing technologies based on nuclear science is what makes Fallout interesting. It would be even better if they made a series out of it.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Left 4 Dead... as long as it's real life action, so it's bad like the movie of halo they made (never watched it, don't need to).

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

so it's bad

Sorry, I meant so it's not bad like the Halo movie. By the Way, if you like Halo, don't get upset that I don't, because the only one I ever played was ODST which I even heard some of the biggest halo addicts didn't even like.
HellspawnBR
HellspawnBR
6 posts
Nomad

Warhammer 40K, it has a great universe and all, it would be great!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Ernie, I like Hancock...

Well The Hunger games is in production - its gonna be awesome.

Hell yeah! I can't wait until it comes out!
Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

[Hmmm METROID or Fallout [I dont want see something like The Book of Eli becuase its sucks]

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Strop's life story.
Best. Movie. Ever.

The advertisements can simply be on a black background with white words: All Secrets Revealed. *disappears* *fades in* 10.27.11 *fades out*

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

What idea hasn't been repeated over and over? That is why Inception was such a marvelous movie, it was different and took a lot of thinking, it involved you!

I think a remake of the mortal kombat movies, or some of the earlier Korean movies of the day would be a great addition to mainstream movies, with the improvements of CGI and video editing!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

[I dont want see something like The Book of Eli becuase its sucks]

Book of Eli wasn't that bad. Only problem I had with it was that they didn't have to deal with radiation, it only made the survivors blind.

Fallout would make a great movie. The post-apocalyptic setting is very common but the 50's Retro style and how the world would be like if we had kept on going with inventing technologies based on nuclear science is what makes Fallout interesting. It would be even better if they made a series out of it

Is that agreeing with me or you didn't see my post?
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

A movie about Apple or Microsoft would be cool.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Ernie, I like Hancock...

Will Smith had some good lines in that movie, but most of it was just generic action that got old after a couple of minutes.

Strop's life story.

What about the WoM? Or I guess it's basically the same thing...

A movie about Apple or Microsoft would be cool.

Why the "or"? If they were to ever make a movie about those two companies, it would only make sense to put them in the same movie. You can't have one without the other.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well the Mass Effect movie is in the works, perhaps one based of off the GTA universe, it'd be like a throwback to the days of the Godfather and Al Capone.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Mario Bros should be remade.

Showing 16-30 of 63