ForumsThe TavernIf you had 5 minutes with Justin Bieber what would you do?

72 11361
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would do this:

daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" alt="http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=killing+justin+bieber&hl=pt-BR&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=INT6-PsvhL6kvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.refinery29.com/daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&ampage=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" />

• 72 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmmmm, why didn't it work? Oh well, if you wanna know just copy paste the url.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would show him a few threads about him on Armor Games then laugh with him about it.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i would say hi and leave, turning it to 30 seconds with him.

really, being obssesed with someone is pathetic but being obssesed with hating someone is even more pathetic. just dont listen to his music and thaats it

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah I know, I don't really hate him. It's just fun to mess with the idea. XD

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

well I don't have anything against the guy I just don't like him in some ways, so I agree with thebluerabbit. If I had 5 minutes with him hopefully we'd have a decent conversation and that's that. After all, he's just another person-nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I would get him to sign a bunch of stuff and sell it all on eBay.

That's great, but be sure to be anonymous then. You know what I mean.

I would take some photos of him and me and show them to people who bet against that I've never met him.
fanticazn
fanticazn
4 posts
Nomad

I would make an awesome vlog with him.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Probably chill with him, try to make friends. One thing on my bucket list is to make friends with a celebrity and he's my age, he seems pretty cool when not singing, and being friends with a celebrity would have so many benefits.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I would get some photos and videos with him and tell him how much he has inspired so many people. Then tell him that he just needs to keep ignoring the haters. Also, I would get his autograph a couple of times. Then post the pics and pictures everywhere.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

i would say hi and leave, turning it to 30 seconds with him.
really, being obssesed with someone is pathetic but being obssesed with hating someone is even more pathetic. just dont listen to his music and thaats it

I agree with this. I really don't care about him or his music at all. So, I don't want to spend any amout of time with him. I much rather be doing something else.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I would talk with him in this 5 minutes. I'd like to see if he is a nice guy or just an idiot. I dislike his music but I got nothing against him.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

i would talk to him an see how he feels that 99% of guys hate him.. an who knows he could actually be pretty cool

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

You know the song "Feel Like Makin' Love" by Bad Company?

I'd tell him I really like that song. Then I'd ask him what kind of music he enjoys listening to.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I heard the guy is a real jerk. When he was on CSI, he supposedly rampaged around behind stage and punched a cake.

So I would ask him what he had against cakes. May be he thought it was a lie?

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd show him the door and tell him to leave. I don't like him so I don't wanna waste any of my time with him.

Showing 1-15 of 72