ForumsThe TavernIf you had 5 minutes with Justin Bieber what would you do?

72 11362
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would do this:

daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" alt="http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=killing+justin+bieber&hl=pt-BR&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=INT6-PsvhL6kvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.refinery29.com/daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&ampage=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" />

• 72 Replies
TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

Id look him straight in the eye for 4:55 and then say ew and walk away

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I'm going with 'try to become his friend.'

Do you know how many chicks I could get if I could get him to meet them?

Seriously people, he's rich and adored by millions of girls. It beats going to prison for attempted murder.

lightstrike
lightstrike
19 posts
Nomad

Probably slap him and yell at him.For what?Because his songs are really bad....and he sounds like a girl

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I would sit there eating a bagel for the first 4 minutes, starring directly at him. Then I would ask him what kind of music he likes, if he says Pop or Rap, then I will ask him one question about a famous classic rock artist and if he answers incorrectly then...well...I would beat him down and then leave.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

Lol at the people saying they'd kill him/beat him up. That won't prove anything. It'll only prove that you're messed up in the head, and probably need therapy or that you belong in a mental hospital. As for me, I would just sit down and have a talk with him. A talk about how he feels about all of this criticism and all of these death threats he's getting. And I would also ask him about what he does to block it out. And then after 5 minutes I would get up, shake his hand, and leave, like a "civilized" person would do.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would get his autograph and sell it on the internet.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Lol, why does everyone keep saying they wanna beat him up? I see it this way: 50% of the people don't care about him. 40% of the poeple pretend they hate him because they think it's "cool". 10% of the people actually hate him.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i see it in a different way. 40% are obssesed with him. 40% are obssesed with hating him. and 20% dont care. its sad

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

40% are obssesed with him. 40% are obssesed with hating him.

No, there are much more people who hate him than like him.
SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I may be a girl but I hate Justin Bieber. He looks like a girl and cares too much about himself. If I had 5 minutes with him I would kill him.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Why does everyone say they would kill him? I hate his voice and all but that's it. Killing him would accomplish nothing.

ninomo
ninomo
7 posts
Nomad

i would say hi and take a picture of me with him i dont like him, i dont hate him. hes a star so i like to have a picture of him with me ! :P !

Dregus, you are right! killing him willjust make you a criminal.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Well, first, I'd get his autograph, and sell it on the Internet for 50 million bucks. :P

Dunno what else I'd do... Hm...

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would get his autograph and sell it on the internet.

You didn't copy anyone idontsuckthatmuch. And if I had 5 minutes with Justin Bieber I would probably just say hi and leave. Not much else to do. He isn't that great to me.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

You didn't copy anyone idontsuckthatmuch

I didn't read any of the previous posts. So-ree. :P
Showing 31-45 of 72