ForumsThe TavernIf you had 5 minutes with Justin Bieber what would you do?

72 11360
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would do this:

daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" alt="http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=killing+justin+bieber&hl=pt-BR&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=INT6-PsvhL6kvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.refinery29.com/daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&ampage=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" />

• 72 Replies
macintot
macintot
69 posts
Nomad

Treat him like any other kid I see. (read: hang out in the loner's corner. And wait for other people to talk to me first.)

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I would sit there eating a bagel for the first 4 minutes, starring directly at him. Then I would ask him what kind of music he likes, if he says Pop or Rap, then I will ask him one question about a famous classic rock artist and if he answers incorrectly then...well...I would beat him down and then leave.

As for beating him down.... if you get a chance to (if he doesn't leave after watching you eat a bagel for 4 minutes :P)

I've completely changed my mind about Justin Bieber. If I had 5 minutes with him, I would ask him stuff about Selena, then see if he could get me an autograph from Green Day. I can dream....
Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I ask him for an autograph even though I think he looks like a girl when he sings ...

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I would welcome Justin Bieber into my home with a bow. I would then caress him under the finely-lit living room with candles dotting the sides and corners of the furniture. I would then nestle him in my lap and read him Mother Goose stories, while we discuss the means of changing a 4-wheel drive transmission unit. I would then fry up some sausages and feed them to him while seeing him off in his shiny, black limousine, hoping his free, gratuitous album isn't fake.

Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

ask him for couple of autographs which I would later sell
and also ask him to borrow me some money, which I would as you guessed never return, and after that slap him in the face

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I'd get him to sign photos and stuff and sell it all for loads of money

BLINDsniper1
BLINDsniper1
84 posts
Nomad

I dont really care about her so i wouldnt want 5 mins. with her, what i really want to kno is why everyone keeps calling a girl "him" and "he".

xScorpiniix
xScorpiniix
2 posts
Nomad

I would steal all his chicks.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would leave, because it would be awkward.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

To all people who would kill/bash him:

Remember when Michael Jackson died? Do you know how many of his songs were on the radio? Can you imagine 24/7 Justin Bieber with news reports on him? His songs are RECORDED so it is rather hard to actually stop his music and in the end you'll be punished more than him.

If you think it would be a punishment for him. Go ahead. But who are you punishing? Do you really want him with more publicity than he already has?

Answer: If it was just a casual meet thing and you somehow found him it'd be awkward so I couldn't go for the "Become his friend" idea. I guess I'd go for the autographs. $120 a signature. I wouldn't be talking to him if he could sign 50 in the 5 minutes or even just 10.

Despite that I'm guessing that if you did find a way to talk to him it would be from one of those "Meet Justin Bieber" advertisements for him and he'd be scripted and you'd be recorded for live television so it would fail.

To be honest I probably wouldn't want to meet him in the first place.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

It depends on me either showing him the power of my revolver first-hand or destroying all of his songs and all records of them and then shooting him.

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I would...Smack him in the face.

-Legend

>

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

BOOM, Headshot.
Just kidding. I'd probably ignore him. I have no interest in Bieber, although its depressing that some people think his pop fancy stuff is actual music. That is simply my opinion, of course.

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Tell him that if you don't stop making the WORST songs ever Rebecca Black (Hate that girl....) would overtake him in the music industry.

Joke.

Like Blade said.

I'd probably ignore him. I have no interest in Bieber
GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

i would ignore him and steal his GF shes hot

Showing 46-60 of 72