ForumsThe TavernIf you had 5 minutes with Justin Bieber what would you do?

72 11359
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I would do this:

daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" alt="http://www.google.com.br/imgres?q=killing+justin+bieber&hl=pt-BR&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=INT6-PsvhL6kvM:&imgrefurl=http://www.refinery29.com/daily-diversion-how-many-justin-biebers-could-you-take-in-a-fight&docid=uEtgyhITf9G0QM&w=280&h=335&ei=r68vTqbeLtO20AGgvaDMAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=351&ampage=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=109&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=44&ty=82&biw=1280&bih=687" />

• 72 Replies
iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I would meet him in Germany and say, "Ich würde dir weh getan, aber wir in Deutschland nicht schlagen kleine Mädchen."

(I would hurt you, but in Germany we don't hit little girls.)

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

An awkward conversation would probably ensue, but I know for sure I wouldn't freak out or anything. His music's not that great.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand why this pre-pubesent little twerp has so much attention, and threads like this are not helping. Just ignore him people and he will go away!

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I would show him that if you go to Google Translate, and type in 'English to Vietnamese' "Will Bieber ever hit puberty" copy and paste the translation into Vietnamese to English, you get a great answer.

WristSlasher
WristSlasher
14 posts
Nomad

[quote]His music's not that great

Of course, coming from a guy.[/quote]

Honestly.
What does gender have to do with what taste you have in music?

I would show him that if you go to Google Translate, and type in 'English to Vietnamese' "Will Bieber ever hit puberty" copy and paste the translation into Vietnamese to English, you get a great answer.

He's most likely already seen that.

__

I'd most likely just talk to him for the five minutes, no point in being ignorant, it's not as if he's done anything hateful or spiteful towards me.
He's probably a pretty nice guy.. :3
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i dont know i would just ask him.. why pick terrible pop music? why is ur voice soo girly and wrong??? and why couldnt u be as hot as Ryan Rennolds and have a band like Three Days Grace!

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

1. I think it's a horrible idea to hate some one unless they are like terrorists
2. Id try to like ignore him because he has enough hate already!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I heard the guy is a real jerk. When he was on CSI, he supposedly rampaged around behind stage and punched a cake.

Now hearing that, I'd probably ask him to leave and close the door behind him...after throwing a cake in his face.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

There's already a thread on this.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I beat him do death with my bear hands

Conflicted
Conflicted
30 posts
Nomad

i would kill him

You hate his music so much that it would make you want to kill him?
Grow up..

I beat him do death with my bear hands

There'd be security guards there, and even if there wasn't, you probably couldn't.

__

I'd just talk to him for the five minutes.
I don't possess any hatred towards him, he can't please everybody with his style of music, but a lot of people like it, it's their choice.
Hatred is unnecessary, makes you bitter. :3
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

There's already a thread on this

Two different threads. One doesn't say how long he's there. The other says you've only got five minutes with him.
TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

i would say hi and leave, turning it to 30 seconds with him.

really, being obssesed with someone is pathetic but being obssesed with hating someone is even more pathetic. just dont listen to his music and thaats i

I totally agree, accept I would probably look at him, then grimace then turn around and leave. It would probably take 5seconds tops.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

4:59 of torture, then I would shot him to make him stop singing.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

He didn't do anything to me so I have nothing against him. I just don't like his music. I'd still beat him up to make him stop singing.

Showing 16-30 of 72