310 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

• 120 Replies
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I wish I was the owner of facebook. I would hardly do anything and just watch the money come in.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

I wish I could get payed for living life however I wanted

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
110 posts
Nomad

hmm well i have a pretty nice job now at a chemical company its easy work and good pay for my age... but as for dream job ummm maybe golfing?

cloudygrl25
cloudygrl25
27 posts
Nomad

I just graduated, so now I've got BAs in math and sociology. Ideally i find something actuarial, social research (census ftw), or I teach. But till then... nonsense jobs that I'm not going anywhere at. And yet I still love this temp thing.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Actor on a very successful comedy series in which i am the main character and im a heart-throb that all of the ladies want to get in.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

My dream job is to work for disney and be a tv show animator or a video game maker

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Make movies, disine Lego models, create video game stories, professional pickpocket lol
But I like the first one best

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

My dream job is to get paid lots of money to cure diseases. Then I take he money and start foundations for the diseases. I'd really love to cure mental illnesses because I hate to think that people have to live feeling differet or cnfused or not liked. Second on the list would be big name diseases. Stuff like aids, asthma, cancer. (Although cancer does seem to be slowly progresing.) Um... yeah I think that's it. It's a dream job because the odds are extremly low and I have a low self esteem.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Indie Video game designer so i would make games i like and not games that the companies like

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

My dream job is: To be a cyclist in Tour de France!

MachuPicchu
MachuPicchu
6 posts
Nomad

I would love to be a professional Tennis player. I would play a game that I enjoy every day and I would get to travel the world going to different tournaments.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

A job where I get payed millions of dollars for doing nothing.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

i would choose Adidas instead of NIKE

umm i want to be a Graphic Artist and make album covers and band logos... maybe some shirts :b
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

My dream job is to be a game developer and an animator.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've always wanted to be a voice actor. I'm pretty good at imitating cartoon characters and altering my voice.

It doesn't pay all that much I'm sure, but being known for my voice would definitely be worth it.

Showing 1-15 of 120