Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

• 120 Replies
ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

Dream Job...

Becoming a great concept artist, possibly joining Massive Black as a lead concept artist. Being a freelance illustrator on the side, open up my own studio, and as I get older, possibly open up a school on Industrial Design, Concept Art, and Illustration, and other stuff. If all of this happened, I'd die a happy man.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

maybe being an actor would b kool like a comedian and actor i mean u can make alot of money

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

sponsered by NIKE

*COUGH*theyuseslavelabor*COUGH*

What will probobaly happen: A writer, if I'm lucky. Happy Rating: 8/10, Happening Rate, 7-8.

What I super duper want to happen: A comedian. Happening Rate: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL/1000000000000000. Happy Rate: MAXED OUT.
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I would be an actor. Not for my amazing looks but for the fun and a little for the money. It always looks nice if you create a movie or a serie or show with nice people.

Acting is really fun, but you have to be real with yourself. There is a very small chance of you getting anywhere with TV. It's also a lot of hard work an not all fun and games. Stress is a big factor that comes into play with acting.

Now I also really want to be an actor but right now I am stuck between that and being a PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant, which basically means I will be helping out all sorts of people for a reasonable salary as well.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Acting is really fun, but you have to be real with yourself. There is a very small chance of you getting anywhere with TV. It's also a lot of hard work an not all fun and games. Stress is a big factor that comes into play with acting.
Now I also really want to be an actor but right now I am stuck between that and being a PTA, Physical Therapist Assistant, which basically means I will be helping out all sorts of people for a reasonable salary as well.

i agree it not all fun but u still get paid well and it probally is funny 2 watch the movie with other ppl once its finished
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I would love to be a hitman
BOOM!!! your dead.(what now)

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

I would want to be a photographer. I already take photos of vacations I go to. :P

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

My dream job would be to become a doctor that could perform operations and diagnose patients all over the world for free. And maybe I'd be able to work in research facilities to discover new things.
And then I'd also write or paint or something artistic as well.

Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

My Dream Job would be being Willy Wonka from the Chocolate Factory.

durge24
durge24
11 posts
Nomad

My dream job is to either be a Historian/Archaeologist and to uncover something about the Babylonians look into them and hopefully find something that might change the world.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I would want to make money with this
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/Sandra_vs/Philly/PICT3633.jpg
You know, just thinking.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

The people above me want to be the rulers of the world, but that is impossible because that would also mean having complete co-operation from all the people, and that will not be possible with two people simultaneously trying to dominate the third rock from the sun. So I want a job in the Air Force.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

My dream job is to be an Emergency Medical Technician!!!!

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Marine Corps, mother****er. Go off, get shot, have a little fun in the meantime.

younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

i wish to become game developer
then i produce a game with a premium version, wich everyone buys, and i get RICH

Showing 61-75 of 120