Decinq
1 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be to be paid to only play games or play music

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

My dream job has been to work for Armor Games and make the best flash games since 2009, it's still there as my AIM on my profile

One day... one day...

Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

food taster is my dream... i could eat all the time and they would paid me for it.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

A space marine.... Or an asteroid-ore freighter pilot.... Or engineer for one :/

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

AG person, sky dive instructor, or get paid to sleep like someone said.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

AG person, sky dive instructor, or get paid to sleep like someone said.

I've seen lots of peeps on here say work for AG but no offense I wouldn't want to becuase I don't think it a good paying job but if it is scratch everything I said
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I've seen lots of peeps on here say work for AG but no offense I wouldn't want to becuase I don't think it a good paying job but if it is scratch everything I said

I'd assume the web developers get payed as much as any others, which is about 70-100k a year.
Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

My dream job is job in a laboratory. I would like to be an analyst. It would awesome to create new materials, new medicines or just improve present thing in order to help humanity.

CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I wanna be something along the lines of a psychologist or investigator. I really want to go in those fields but when I was little, I wanted to be in sport management. I kinda still do..

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

It's most definitely not the most glamorous job, but I really would enjoy it. I'd like to fix up old cars. I'm currently enrolled in a votech school and I'm in the auto body class. It's a lot of fun.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

the best job is getting 10 jobs and getting 10 people to do it for u instant cash with more money i get 10 jobs and 10 more people doubling profit then get 40 jobs with 40 people get 40 x the normal pay than with all that money i buy a big mac

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I'd assume the web developers get payed as much as any others, which is about 70-100k a year.

I don't really get wat ppl like cormyn do to get payed as much as u said all it says administrators do is report ppl help out tat sound like nothing to 70-100k
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Just for 2 years in college i'd be a sponsered skateboarder by girl nike thunder trucks, spitfire wheels

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Dream job would be an illustrator/mangaka or any game related job at Ubisoft, Square Enix, Konami or Capcom

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

a small job i would want to have 4 fun would be one of those ppl at a haunted house i only saying that because i was at this fright night thing yesterday

Showing 31-45 of 120