310 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE

• 120 Replies
dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

My dream job is to be a chef @ a little pizzeria in a moderatly-sized city.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

umm........ though we would have some DREAM jobs like owner of apple billionare or best B ball playa ever but we have chef??? u gotta b kidding at least famous chef cmon

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

My dream job would be an NBA player sponsered by NIKE
I would love to play in the NBA, though I would to play a position I dont normally play, since im 6 foot right now
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I'd love to do the whole youtube commentating deal I know its kinda sad but I like playing games and commentating on youtube and to get paid for doing it would be awesome. if your interested in gaming videos on youtube link here to my channel

Slair
Slair
31 posts
Peasant

To be honest, I really want to work as a script writer/quest developer or something for a video game company. Preferably Blizzard.

Coke1984
Coke1984
12 posts
Nomad

At some place in the future I'd like to become a senior executive manager in a sustainable company - preferably CFO, CIO or similar position.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Well, someone has to say it, and it might as well be me. Please don't stone me afterwords...

*opens eye tentatively*

Politician

*ducks behind big wall*

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

I plan on a columnist, and a novelist on the side.

PurplePanther15
PurplePanther15
14 posts
Peasant

My dream job would be becoming a Crime Scene Investigator for London.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I'd love to do the whole youtube commentating deal I know its kinda sad but I like playing games and commentating on youtube and to get paid for doing it would be awesome. if your interested in gaming videos on youtube link here to my channel

I just watched your tutorial for a 3d logo and it is quite usefull but me, as a non-English/American person I have sometimes problems with your accent. But great videos.

Me myself would like to be game tester for company's like Bethesda or Bioware. Or a story creator. Would be nice.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

My dream job would be to become a successful author/poet who earns enough to make a living, unfortunately since that's very time consuming, with little monetary flow, I'll have to settle for majoring in Business Administration, and going wherever that takes me.

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

My dream job would be some high-paying job that you don't really have to work too hard for.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

My dream job would be some high-paying job that you don't really have to work too hard for.

I agree that does sound like a good job but u have to enjoy it
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Either Bass player for a famous metal band, or the author of an international best-selling book. My goals in life are to make either of those dreams come true.

espadaxin2
espadaxin2
485 posts
Blacksmith

my dream job is to become a game developer

Showing 46-60 of 120