ForumsThe Tavernhow the world will end

74 11399
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

I personaly believe we will die out by mass drought. I belive the world will just dry up. Which would lead to other consequences, famine, wild fires, more then likely war over resources. In the christian bible it says the moon will turn red and the sun black, something similar happens when a large wild fire blankets the sky. just a thought

• 74 Replies
gocto
gocto
48 posts
Nomad

World dont end now! Can you just enjoy yours lives?!

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I think we will destroy our selves in a global nuclear war because out of everything, that in my opinion has the highest chance of how it will end. I mean think about it, human existence has been going on for thousands of years and not one natural thing has destroyed man kind, but in the last few years, a lot of countries have been getting nukes.

Countries that have nukes as of now are USA, China, Russia, France, Britain, India and pakistan. Israel and North Korea might have also gotten nukes from China.

So any of these Countries could start a Nuclear War whenever they wanted, and that would surely end the world.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

the big red giant will kill us all

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

So any of these Countries could start a Nuclear War whenever they wanted, and that would surely end the world.

There has to be a 'good' reason. Nukes aren't built as a weapon to use in war; nukes are built as a diplomatic, political tool. You leave us alone, and we leave you alone; or else we'll nuke each other out. What's the best option?
But it could happen, there have been a few times where we were quite near to a third world war that could have ended badly. But even if all nukes are launched, I don't believe humanity will entirely die out; and it will certainly not be the end of the world, the world will go on without us even after an armageddon.
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Obviously. The hard facts back it up.

THERE'S EVEN A MOVIE ABOUT IT!

/NonSerious

If nukes start getting launched there will always be one country that will completely stay out of it and everyone that doesn't want their country nuked will go to that country.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would want the world to end with an all powerful dictator that can't be stopped take over the world. and the only way to stop him would be to destroy the world with a huge bomb sent down to the inner core that would spin us out of balance and then ram into the sun.

The end.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I am pretty sure the world will end because of humans. The'll probably be some massive nuclear war and what remnants there are will kill each other off in anger.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

the only way to stop him would be to destroy the world with a huge bomb sent down to the inner core

That is physically impossible.

I think the world will end because the sun will expand and kill the remaining humans left on Earth. The others will have traveled to a distant planet using hyperspace technology :P
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Pollution. What form of pollution is unsure but I'm almost certain it's pollution.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

The world will end when the sun explodes but we might die earlier. I think terrorist will attack every were and the world would fall into a third world war. This war would kill thousands and thousands of people cauz of the technology. Then humans would be almost extinct. Now here is were it get tricky. Say there r aliens who can travel through space. Say the find earth with all these missiles and bombs going off. As they pass around the earth they could destroy so spaceships by accident. Then the aliens will get pissed and attack earth after humans destroy each other. Who knows what would happen then. But then the aliens and everyone would be destroyed by the sun. I prefer not to think about stuff like this though, it's depressing

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The world will end when the sun explodes

The sun is already exploding constantly, it's the only reason we're alive. It will end when the sun burns out.
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

The sun is already exploding constantly, it's the only reason we're alive. It will end when the sun burns out.

Sorry, it will cause a super nova i believe, but that's after it burns out.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

If no apocalyptic events occur, the world would end in this way: What Wikipedia has to say about it.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

I am pretty sure the world will end because of humans. The'll probably be some massive nuclear war and what remnants there are will kill each other off in anger.

Pollution. What form of pollution is unsure but I'm almost certain it's pollution.

I really can't understand those. Imo we aren't nearly as powerful to really end the world. Earth will always survive, a few humans will always survive nuclear armageddon. And even if not, our world is not the world. Don't get them mixed up.
And why pollution? Sure, it can have pretty bad effects, but I can't imagine a pollution so strong as to end all life on earth, honestly. Mass extinctions aren't anything new in earth's history, whether it's naturally caused or antropogenic doesn't make such a difference.
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

when u die duh

Showing 16-30 of 74