ForumsThe Tavernhow the world will end

74 11397
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

I personaly believe we will die out by mass drought. I belive the world will just dry up. Which would lead to other consequences, famine, wild fires, more then likely war over resources. In the christian bible it says the moon will turn red and the sun black, something similar happens when a large wild fire blankets the sky. just a thought

• 74 Replies
Uuserr
Uuserr
1 posts
Nomad

Well..

War starts, and someone really idiotic makes an really big nuke.

We all die.

Profit.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

2012!!!!!!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

O o o o! What happens is that during war and nukes and pollution and crap we kill all the plants. Then we will be unable to get oxygen and will suffer a slow painful death. It's very possible

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Well I would say

Lost of resource

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If you mean everyone dying, then this:

War starts, and someone really idiotic makes an really big nuke.

Or by natural disasters.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

my real thought is:
overpopulation will eventually drain the world of all it's resources and the world will end, but our future will go on something like armor mayhem (you know, that really fun game)

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I would say that the Norse mythology of Ragnarok will happen.

Just kidding.

I actually think that the population will rise to unsustainable levels and we will deplete all our natural resources and be forced to travel to other planets or die.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

I believe a meteor will struck the earth and a huge expansive wave will come and take us all out

Guyguy21
Guyguy21
32 posts
Nomad

I believe that we'll trash the world, fly around in a massive spaceship and become fat.

Just like in WALL-E

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Giant meteors. Just like how the dinosaurs got owned by them.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

the core hardens, the tectonic plates quit moving, and everything on earth will come to and end ):

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Overpopulation: Unlikely. There will always be people in remote locations who will survive.

Nuke/war: Same thing. It definitely wouldn't kill everyone.

Pollution: Again same thing. Will it kill all the plants? Nah, some kinds of pollution even enhance growth of certain plants, though the flora we know might change drastically.

Depleting all ressources: So what? The industry might crumble, but it would need quite a lot to transform all surface and oceans of earth into sterile badlands; unless we really want to die, we'll always have something to feed on.

Meteor: unlikely. Smaller meteors will never wipe out everyone, and the size needed to kill 100% of terrestrial lifeforms would be too big, I think, to be freely roaming the space out there without getting attracted elsewhere.

Core: why would it harden?

Death of the sun: This will most definitely be earth's doom, but until then we might already have settled somewhere else

Zoey1092
Zoey1092
111 posts
Nomad

When The Sun Explodes

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

The sun won't explode. It will expand and engulf earth then cast Off it's outer layers.

Bye and thanks for everything tavern. You saved my life from boredom.

Check my Profile.

Showing 61-74 of 74