ForumsThe Tavernhow the world will end

74 11400
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

I personaly believe we will die out by mass drought. I belive the world will just dry up. Which would lead to other consequences, famine, wild fires, more then likely war over resources. In the christian bible it says the moon will turn red and the sun black, something similar happens when a large wild fire blankets the sky. just a thought

• 74 Replies
Maks8
Maks8
114 posts
Nomad

Well, as I think the world will end because we will run out of food before the sun turns into a giant.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

We'll die the next time we evolve, because no human will exist, at least, not of our current type. But the world will end a) when we anger an alien civilization or b) when someone with a very twisted mind thinks 500 nukes can't hurt anyone.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

when someone with a very twisted mind thinks 500 nukes can't hurt anyone.

So basically an insane asylum patient breaks free, tunnels into area 51, and destroys us all?

when we anger an alien civilization

Don't worry! By then we'll have invented a bomb shelter in the center of the earth.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Bah, area 51 is a joke. No, I'm talking about some other, secret store of nukes, bio-weaponry and other twisted, demented forms of "modern warfare"

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Bah, area 51 is a joke. No, I'm talking about some other, secret store of nukes, bio-weaponry and other twisted, demented forms of "modern warfare"

I'm sure when the time comes, we'll have that type of weaponry.
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

We have it now. Unfortunately.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

We have it now. Unfortunately.

We have weaponry that can destroy an entire planet? Mind finding a link?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Nukes. "Launch in the general direction of wanted total destruction" Easy as that. One nuke=one city-sized crater_ten nukes=not much left at all of surrounding area

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Nukes. "Launch in the general direction of wanted total destruction" Easy as that. One nuke=one city-sized crater_ten nukes=not much left at all of surrounding area

Oh a chain reaction! Well then yes, that's definitely possible.
TreyWest
TreyWest
5 posts
Nomad

Idk i would like the zombie apocalypse to happen if the world would end so at least we got a fighting chance but thats a hopeful wish....

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Oh, yippee. More zombies. Likely! I mean, come on. Reanimating something whose life support function are inactive is pretty much a wild fantasy. And even if it did happen, zombies are susceptible to the same dangers as us, and we would be armed and intelligent.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Posted Aug 30, '11 at 1:40am

Masterforger
326 posts

Flag
Oh, yippee. More zombies. Likely! I mean, come on. Reanimating something whose life support function are inactive is pretty much a wild fantasy. And even if it did happen, zombies are susceptible to the same dangers as us, and we would be armed and intelligent.

Well what if zombies are smart? Or whT if they fly?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Hopefully by raining kitchen sinks and dancing 8 feet tall bananas with spoons. That way we'll die with dignity.

I believe the world will end hundreds of years from now from over population, causing people to starve, as well as the ozone layer being killed due to global warming.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

its not matter can just disappear against laws of physics

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I believe the universe is going to lose all energy by dissipation.

The universe in an enclosed space. It's impossible for energy to disappear then.

how the world will end

Do you mean the Earth, or the whole universe? Also how do you define "end"?
Showing 31-45 of 74