ForumsThe Tavernhow the world will end

74 11398
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

I personaly believe we will die out by mass drought. I belive the world will just dry up. Which would lead to other consequences, famine, wild fires, more then likely war over resources. In the christian bible it says the moon will turn red and the sun black, something similar happens when a large wild fire blankets the sky. just a thought

• 74 Replies
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Well what if zombies are smart? Or whT if they fly?

That's about as likely as...

by raining kitchen sinks and dancing 8 feet tall bananas with spoons.

Now, this would be much more realistic...

I believe the world will end hundreds of years from now from over population, causing people to starve, as well as the ozone layer being killed due to global warming
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

just look in the Bible.. that simple

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

maybe the humans destroy themself with their weapons or the world get hit by a meteor...

we dont know. maybe earth gets destroyed in million years by the exploding sun, but will humanity exist so long?

all i can say is: i dont know.

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

First off the rays of the sun will multiply by 10 and heat up the centre of the earth and when that happens the crust of the earth will start to move and if that happens many stunamis will take place and most of earth will drown .

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

just look in the Bible.. that simple

If you believe, yes. If you don't, it's worth nothing.

maybe the humans destroy themself with their weapons or the world get hit by a meteor...

I doubt that we are able to destroy 100% of humanity by ourselves. A meteor? Dunno, there've been so many that passed us by..

we dont know. maybe earth gets destroyed in million years by the exploding sun, but will humanity exist so long?

The sun will not explode, probably. It will grow and engulf earth, then shrinking to a red dwarf if I'm correct.

First off the rays of the sun will multiply by 10 and heat up the centre of the earth and when that happens the crust of the earth will start to move and if that happens many stunamis will take place and most of earth will drown .

The centre of the earth is already heated up, tectonic plates have been moving since ever. The sun will indeed grow before it fades, by that raising the temperatures so high that life on earth will stop to exist. I don't think the drowning scenario is probable.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Maybe. They don't feed Godzilla in time it gets hungry and eats the world.

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Nyan cat
Need I say more?

My realistic guess would probably be something along the lines of what is believed to have killed the dinosaurs.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
512 posts
Peasant

Classic Black hole supernova theory for me guys. Nyan cat joke lol a little

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Why does it matter if it does we will all die anyway ...?!

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

The earth will be engulfed by the sun as it enters it's red giant phase and starts ballooning.

If Apophis hits us in 2036 it is only enough to destroy a small area.

Nasa has estimated that an impact from Apophis, which hasNasa has estimated that an impact from Apophis, which has an outside chance of hitting the Earth in 2036, would release more than 100,000 times the energy released in the nuclear blast over Hiroshima. Thousands of square kilometres would be directly affected by the blast but the whole of the Earth would see the effects of the dust released into the atmosphere.

Alan Fitzsimmons, an astronomer from Queen's University Belfast, said: "When it does pass close to us on April 13 2029, the Earth will deflect it and change its orbit. There's a small possibility that if it passes through a particular point in space, the so-called keyhole, ... the Earth's gravity will change things so that when it comes back around again in 2036, it will collide with us." The chance of Apophis passing through the keyhole, a 600-metre patch of space, is 1 in 5,500 based on current information.

See source below.

Read http://m.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/dec/07/spaceexploration.research?cat=science&type=article[url=http://http://m.guardian.co.uk/science/2005/dec/07/spaceexploration.research?cat=science&type=article]
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Why does it matter if it does we will all die anyway ...?!

But I don't want to die
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

If Apophis hits us in 2036 it is only enough to destroy a small area.

nasa released in 2009 a 100% sure that the 2029 apophis will not hit earth but will pass by at a record breaking 29,470 km / 18,300 mile wich is the hight our satelites are orbiting.

also they announced "new measurements possible in 2013 (if not 2011) will likely confirm that in 2036 Apophis will quietly pass more than 49 million km / 30.5 million mile" wich is almost twice as far and probably harmless.

sources are the nasa website. search there for "Apophis 2036"
kennykiller97
kennykiller97
2 posts
Nomad

I believe by the time humanity faces undeniable destruction we will have long distance space travel, because if we don't nuke our selves, we can detect an asteroid impact decades before it happens and solve the problem

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

The World will end in fire and...
We will all perish in the seething fires of cleansing...
Well, most of us...
Some of us...
Not me...

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

The World will end in fire and...
We will all perish in the seething fires of cleansing...
Well, most of us...
Some of us...
Not me...

Why? Are you a Rapture guy or sumthin? Or do you just have. nuclear bunker in your backyard.
Showing 46-60 of 74