ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Ideas

63 9654
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

OK I realize that John owns all of the AW threads,but I'm sure that he would approve of this.John does a hell of a lot of work on the AWs.So I was wondering if anybody had any new and original ideas for an AW.All suggestions will be accepted.Though some(most) will not make the cut,it would be really helpful.
Thanks,Super

• 63 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Perhaps Armatar Wars: Gladiors? Or Armatar Wars: Empiratars.
Also Armatar Wars: First Blood. Ask me about one, and I'll explain it.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if this has already been done, but all Armatars of the same type? E.g. all foxes fight on the same side, all Bunnehs on the same side, all elf archers on the same side... You get what I mean. But please people, don't go making all of these into a thread. Otherwise this is all going to be armatar wars...

crazyape, First blood caught my eye. Tell me about that.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

JohnGarell is currently trying to revive Armatar War RPG.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Hmm tell me more about first blood.By the way to all the people that are reading this,don't suggest a war tactics armatar war,as that one is already in progress

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

BTW I meant JohnGarell,not the game maker/administrator

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

It's basically a spin-off on Rambo. I'm actually working on the specs of it, but I'm thinking there should be an Armbo. INstead of Rambo... armatar+rambo. More details later. I'm consulting my book of armatar ideas. I have it in this notebook somewhere....

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Please people, don't go making all of these into a thread. Otherwise this is all going to be armatar wars...

Yes please don't just make an AW.You must ask John,and he will give you permission,or take it upon himself to make it
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Matts idea is good. Armatar war Tag team? You team up with a person and fight other teams. You say your teammates name at the top of your comment. Example...

MattEmAngel

I attack supermape123 with my Titan bow! While Johngarell is healing crazyape, I heal Matt.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Actually,that would be better in the tournament,not yet made.Great idea though,keep em' comin.We'll need all the ideas we can get

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I wouldn't mind the amount of those threads staying at a constant or perhaps decreasing. They seem to make people rather aggressive, and it seems half the time everyone is going to push the rules and god-mod.
And there are already a huge amount of variations on pretty much the same concept. Not very interesting.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I wouldn't mind the amount of those threads staying at a constant or perhaps decreasing. They seem to make people rather aggressive, and it seems half the time everyone is going to push the rules and god-mod.
And there are already a huge amount of variations on pretty much the same concept. Not very interesting.

Is that supposed to be a no to future armatar war threads?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Yes I have the same question as Patrick.What are you saying?

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Cenere, although they have similar names, they are very popular. You would make a lot of people angry by saying no to more. Not a threat, please don't take it in any way like that. I'm just stating on what would most probably happen.

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Yes I think it would upset many people to say no,and my proof is over 20000 views for both Armatar war and the clan friendly version,and that little of time,that's a lot.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure if this has already been done, but all Armatars of the same type? E.g. all foxes fight on the same side, all Bunnehs on the same side, all elf archers on the same side... You get what I mean. But please people, don't go making all of these into a thread. Otherwise this is all going to be armatar wars...

Personally I prefer mixed clans.

I don't know, guys. I'm having a lot of fun in the current Armatar Wars! thread. I'm not sure I want to start over...can I team up with rivercrab and form a team? Sprint class + Archer class = Scout Sniper.

Like a clan? Yes, you can make a clan! You need to tell me the name and I'll say yes!

You say your teammates name at the top of your comment.

In some clan-friendly version you put your clans name or a short version of it in the end of your post.

[quote]I wouldn't mind the amount of those threads staying at a constant or perhaps decreasing. They seem to make people rather aggressive, and it seems half the time everyone is going to push the rules and god-mod.

Is that supposed to be a no to future armatar war threads?[/quote]

From my point of view, it looks like he's just explaining his opinion about the AW-series. Please correct me if I'm wrong, Cenere.
There are angriness and rule-breaking, but I think I know what we can do to stop it.

I'll probably update the rules, soon.

@supermape123 I'm honored for you work and enthusiasm for this, also your respect against me.

You're AWsome!

These are the ideas for AW-version I think of making.

Armatar War - Gladiator
10 users battle, the strongest survey. Not clan-friendly, no magic.

Armatar War - Defeat the BOSS
Just like Armatar War - Defeat the enemy, but this time the enemies are harder. They either got more HP, can attack back or you need to really think to kill them.

Armatar War AMW version
You either make a picture, a story or something else who is in the AMW-forum to battle with.

The Ultimate Armatar War
The last version with everything in it, you just chose what you want to do.

Any suggestions?
Showing 1-15 of 63