ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Ideas

63 9651
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

OK I realize that John owns all of the AW threads,but I'm sure that he would approve of this.John does a hell of a lot of work on the AWs.So I was wondering if anybody had any new and original ideas for an AW.All suggestions will be accepted.Though some(most) will not make the cut,it would be really helpful.
Thanks,Super

• 63 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Hmm.I suppose we could split the work for copyrighting.No, you do enough work.I'll take care of it.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

No, you do enough work.I'll take care of it.

Thanks.

But what do you think about combined Armatars as bosses?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

armorgames.com/community/thread/8150306/copyrighting-question
There is the thread you need to see.I dunno about the armatar fusions.Would we have to draw them out?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

armorgames.com/community/thread/8150306/copyrighting-question
There is the thread you need to see.I dunno about the armatar fusions.Would we have to draw them out?

Cenere said that the game should be locked if the author complained.

If we should make bosses from games, we should probably do it with games made by inactive authors.

What do you think?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

If they complain then we'll simply not use their characters.Also I have a new idea for an AW.Here it is.
Armatar War:Scenarios
The objective of this game is to find a way to complete an objective in certain scenarios.
-Nothing to do with clan friendly or non-clan friendly.Everyone works as a team.
-I will be in control of ALL obstacles

That's all I have for now.Please get back to me.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

If they complain then we'll simply not use their characters.

If they complain it will get locked! Cenere said that in your link.

Armatar War:Scenarios
The objective of this game is to find a way to complete an objective in certain scenarios.
-Nothing to do with clan friendly or non-clan friendly.Everyone works as a team.

Like a mysterious point and click game? Why do you call it a war? Is it enemies in it?
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

[quote]Armatar War:Scenarios
[/quote]
Like a mysterious point and click game? Why do you call it a war? Is it enemies in it?

Just think of it like this.The objective is to get to the top of the skyscraper.The first obstacle is that the stairs are destroyed and the elevators are locked.So you have to find a way to get up without those.A second obstacle could be thugs attacking you.Then we just keep building up on that.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Just think of it like this.The objective is to get to the top of the skyscraper.The first obstacle is that the stairs are destroyed and the elevators are locked.So you have to find a way to get up without those.A second obstacle could be thugs attacking you.Then we just keep building up on that.

So there are enemies, OK. Sounds good. BTW, you got some work to do on the Tournament.

Hail Ice King John!
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

So there are enemies, OK. Sounds good.

Yep.Do you want me go ahead and make it?

BTW, you got some work to do on the Tournament.

Sorry I've meaning to get on that.Thanks for reminding me.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Yep.Do you want me go ahead and make it?

OK, but first fix the Tournament. I think I also need more info for it. What about stats for the players? Will there be limits for how many who play? And so on...
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

thx for the link, nobody told me about this before

It was at my profile.

When a clan member is on enemy territory, he can be attacked and killed. When he is killed, he re-spawns in his territory with a different Armatar. When a clan member is on his clan's territory, he cannot be killed, but can be delayed

If I'm on your territory and you're on mine, can I shoot an icicle in your head and kill you then?

The objective of the game is for your clan to get as many Flag Points as possible

Are the Flag Points for clans or just persons?

by taking enemy flags and bringing them across the border to their territory

How do you move? In steps or do you just say you go to the enemies territory? BTW, can you attack someone who's holding a flag?

the big clans who have the larger flags also have the smaller flags in their territory.

I see the meaning with that. Can it be extra guardians for them?

Since this is just a rough, I won't post the whole item list, but here is what you can get at the Store for flag points:

Please write exactly how much the stuff cost. We need to have all details before you make it. The most of the Stores stuff is made just for they who are humanoid-shaped. Many of them can already use magic. So I think you should skip the weapons and transport.

Pets: Beasts which can be commanded by the clan leader, or whoever purchased them, as well as anyone the pet is told to obey by it's original masters.

I actually think it's best if only the Armatars battle, but OK.

They can defend flags

What is then the point with guardians?
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

ok, so lets say you capture a flag, do you have to just step on your territory? or lets say you capture a basic flag. do you have to go to your basic flag's respawn point? if you have an arcane flag, do you have to go to your arcane flag's respawn flag?

i think we should make this a rule so that we can control the input of points. You're secured as long as you have the flag on your territory, but there is a delay in the winning of the 50 points of the arcane flag you have for example, since getting to the respawn point of the arcane flag is a long journey.

I also think that we should make the flag distances longer. at least 2x larger distances. It seems that it is too easy to get an arcane flag, at least distance wise. if it's 1 mile max per post, then it only takes 5 posts. on your first post that you explained this, you said that they would need at least multiple armatars and 2-5 pages to make the raid. 5 miles amounts to only a half page. and it awards 50 PTS. make it at least 10 miles. it would be a better game also if the large flag was 5 miles, and the basic was 1-2.

As for pets, they seem fine.

For the store/shop, list the price, the full list of items, the kids of pets, (i would like a dragon) the kinds of weapons, ect. all the possible details. it would help us make the thread in as much detail as possible.

also, What about personal shields?

Personal shields can be traded among members of your clan, and are usually positive but can have negative effects as well (such as slowing down a player). you can also change these prices, bigfatkitty.

i was thinking along the lines of this list:

small shield: a small shield that boosts defense a little. can be used to block, but there is a chance that it wont ;o
Price: 10 flag pts

medium shield: a medium sized shield, which boosts defense a little more than the small shield, and has a increased chance of successfully blocking an attack.
Price: 20 flag pts

BIG shield: a big shield that covers most of the body, it slows you down, (i was thinking to 0.25 miles a post) but blocks 90% of all damage inflicted at once.
Price: 40 flag pts

Small shield generator: a small personal shield generator that blocks ALL attacks for a limited period of time.(i was thinking maybe 5 of the user wearing this's posts)
Price: 70 flag points (ONE USE ONLY)

Party Shield Generator: same as above but a generator big enough to hold a small party (3 people)
Price: 150 flag points (ONE USE ONLY)

so... do you like the idea?

Also, i was thinking maybe a sort of dungeon? so that a clan that has an enemy on it's territory can either kill it (much faster) o take it prisoner and lock it in the dungeon. (so it cant play until it's freed. by a fellow clan member.) NO FREE WALK BACKS!

Maybe, we could also incorporate a limit to the amount of things a person can carry. (depending on the weight) I was thinking a max of 2. For example:

I want to carry a weapon and a shield. or if it's a BIG shield, you can only carry that shield (since it's heavy)and act as a wall for other clan members to hide behind and shoot from, like cover.

and if you're carrying the Party shield generator, one person carries the heavy generator, and the other 2 can carry a weapon.

What do you guys think?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

paralyze enemies for 5 seconds

Doesn't say me anything. Like one post?

The rest seems OK. Keeping this is the only reason that you don't get banned, remember that.
bicola1
bicola1
1,715 posts
Nomad

i think it is a very good idea and would love to play it! now it's all up to johngarrel though...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I say OK. You can make the thread, but you need to put all info about it in the OP then.

But first you need to change your Armatar because I killed you.

Showing 31-45 of 63