ForumsThe TavernAnimal vs. Animal

85 9365
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

An elephant is so strong it can stampede humans and other animals to death. But, I'm sure there's an animal that could be pitted against it and win over it.
If you had a long enough snake, it could constrict it.
Mongoose vs. snake. Snake doesn't stand a chance.

• 85 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Tiger vs. Lion. It depends the location. In the forest tiger on the plains Lion.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Aligator vs. gun. Oops.
I mean, aligator vs. tiger.
Who'd win?
I want opinions here.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Alligator. It stays in the water and waits for the tiger. When the tiger gets there it comes up and drags the tiger under while spinning. the tiger suffocates and becomes diner.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, that's good.
But, what if the alligator was dumb and came on land. The tiger would have him, or no?

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Tiger vs. Lion. It depends the location. In the forest tiger on the plains Lion.

Also depends what the gender, size, weight, age and species of the cat. Tigers in general are larger than most lions and weigh more, and also (I think) have a higher bite pressure. And if an opponent is sick or weakened then the other opponent will surely (maybe) have an advantage. So it's better to include other various fractions that will affect the fight.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Yes. I like to see educated opinions.
Keep it up. Thank you WorstSniper.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well on land the tiger couldn't get through the alligator's tough exterior unless he got the alligator on it's back. the alligaotr's soft belly is it's weakness.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Well on land the tiger couldn't get through the alligator's tough exterior unless he got the alligator on it's back. the alligaotr's soft belly is it's weakness.

I think it's much more probable that a crocodile would get a hold of the tiger before the tiger could get a few good strikes at it and even slightly weaken it. I also think there's a low chance of a crocodile coming out of the water for a fight, since the water is one of it's best friends in combat. But I haven't seen any crocodile and tiger fights on television, let alone real life. I'm just including what I know.
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

mouse vs shrew
Harmless vs harmless

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

Bear vs Tiger because Im curious of whos going to win its never been attempted before!But I half to go with the tiger for some reason I just cant say it!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

The bear wins. There was a show about it. The bear won because it was so powerful. When the tiger run up to attack it the bear just hits it and pins it down. So the battle is pretty much over right there.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

The bear wins. There was a show about it. The bear won because it was so powerful. When the tiger run up to attack it the bear just hits it and pins it down. So the battle is pretty much over right there.

Heh. I remember watching a show on television, a hunter tried shooting a bear right in the face with a rifle but it didn't do -insert word here- apparently, and then he got smashed.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I mean, aligator vs. tiger.

This is a crocodile, but I imagine the outcome would be about the same.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ygSh3rhqwg
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Then it's settled. On land tiger wins. In water, Alligator.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No alligator wins. They can run around 30 miles an hour. There jaws r huge. If the gator could not get it mouth around the tiger it can roll and snap at him extremely fast. Oh wait no I'm thinking more of a crocodile, but still the alligator
Bald eagle vs golden eagle

Showing 1-15 of 85