ForumsThe TavernAnimal vs. Animal

85 9363
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

An elephant is so strong it can stampede humans and other animals to death. But, I'm sure there's an animal that could be pitted against it and win over it.
If you had a long enough snake, it could constrict it.
Mongoose vs. snake. Snake doesn't stand a chance.

• 85 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

A giraffe can and will kill a lion with a single kick. No matter which legs they use, it has been proven they can shatter a lion's skull.
Giraffe wins hands down.

Can it kick to the side? If it can that it would probably always win. If not then the lion could win.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

One lion vs one giraffe, the giraffe would win. A lion pride vs a giraffe the lions would win

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

That has absolutely nothing to do with the fight

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT.
If it is snowy the grizzly will have a tough time seeing the polar cause most animals are colorblind. If it is a tropical climate the polar bear would sweat a lot because of his blubber.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If it is snowy the grizzly will have a tough time seeing the polar cause most animals are colorblind.

You severely misunderstand what that means...

If it is a tropical climate the polar bear would sweat a lot because of his blubber.

Grizzlies would be just as hindered in a hot climate...
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

on land a tiger could jump at an alligators neck but in water it can kill the tiger easily

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

heres a good match up :

saltwater croc vs great white shark the croc has an extremely strong bite , probably could bite the shark in half.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

saltwater croc vs great white shark the croc has an extremely strong bite , probably could bite the shark in half.

There used to be a show back in the early-mid '00s that did the same thing as this thread and that match up was actually on it. I do believe the shark won.
gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

oh yeah i think the show was animal planet? maybe something else the shark did win.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Grizzlies would be just as hindered in a hot climate...

No because I have seen grizzlies in 90 degree F.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

No because I have seen grizzlies in 90 degree F.

And did he look comfortable? I suppose not.
Showing 76-85 of 85