ForumsThe TavernAnimal vs. Animal

85 9368
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

An elephant is so strong it can stampede humans and other animals to death. But, I'm sure there's an animal that could be pitted against it and win over it.
If you had a long enough snake, it could constrict it.
Mongoose vs. snake. Snake doesn't stand a chance.

• 85 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Grizzly, definitely, it would just maul the little kitty to death with its massive paw.

The tiger is not a little kitty and therefore has a chance. The grizzly still might win though.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Grizzly. The grizzly is stronger then the tiger.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Tiger VS Grizzly

Grizzly would win unless the tiger was able to attack before the grizzly realized it.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Polar Bear vs Grizzly bear? Been wondering this one all day. I think I think it depends on the climate.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Polar Bear vs Grizzly bear? Been wondering this one all day. I think I think it depends on the climate.

I think it does too. The polar bear would win when there's snow on the ground, but the grizzly bear would win otherwise.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Well if it was hot the polar bear would feel out of it's element. But if you hadit somewhere in between the the polar bear would definitly win. He's bigger, stronger, way more fierce.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I think I think it depends on the climate.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the fight. The only slight advantage that would ever be gained by either according to the climate is camouflage. Other than that, it doesn't matter.
I agree completely with Dair.

Why did everybody discount the tiger so quickly? They are big *** cats that are strong and fast as all hell!
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Why did everybody discount the tiger so quickly? They are big *** cats that are strong and fast as all hell!

I did not discount the tiger, but I didn't discount the grizzly either.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Patrick, you said absolutely nothing of any importance in that post or the one you just made.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

The tiger sure could inflict wounds to the grizzly, but considering a sole paw swipe of the grizzly could, if it hits home, discard the tiger, I would give better chances to the bear. Though honestly, I don't think there is a clear winner here. It could end both ways.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Let's start a new battle: Giraffe vs. Lion

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Giraffe vs. Lion

Lions usually ignore giraffes most of the time, and only attack them when in large groups. And I mean large... And most of the time, they only go for the offspring. I've heard lions getting serious injuries from a good kick from a giraffe.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Giraffe vs. Lion

The lion would win. Giraffes don't really fight. The lion would just latch on to one of the giraffes legs to bring it down and then tear it to pieces.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

A giraffe can and will kill a lion with a single kick. No matter which legs they use, it has been proven they can shatter a lion's skull.
Giraffe wins hands down.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Giraffe vs. Lion

Giraffe wins no problem. Lions seem to need a certain number to be able to take down a giraffe.
Showing 61-75 of 85