ForumsThe TavernAnimal vs. Animal

85 9367
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

An elephant is so strong it can stampede humans and other animals to death. But, I'm sure there's an animal that could be pitted against it and win over it.
If you had a long enough snake, it could constrict it.
Mongoose vs. snake. Snake doesn't stand a chance.

• 85 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Rhino vs. Hippo

That is a very good one. I think that the Rhino would win just because it has a horn. It would be a close battle though.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

That is a very good one. I think that the Rhino would win just because it has a horn. It would be a close battle though.

I'll agree with daleks. The hippo is really fat too, the rhino has more armor and horns, as daleks said. Depending, the hippo just might win, if it's bigger than the rhino.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

rhino because it has a horn and could tear up the hippos mouth.

spinosaurus vs T-rex.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

spinosaurus vs T-rex.

The T-rex HAS to win! He's the largest
of all the Dinos!
KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

It's not always about the size, I guess.
Some animals (Snakes for example) have poison(ous teeth), which can slow down some animals.
Of course, poison might affect differently on different animals.

Well, as we all know, dinosaurs died millions and billions of years ago. Still...

I watched this one show once, which was trying to tell people, that dinosaurs weren't actually lizards. They were big birds.
Well, atleast that's what those scientists thought.

After reading an article about spinosaur, it seems, that it was actually bigger than the mighty T-Rex.
So, probably slower.

T-Rex had small hands, a long tail, which balanced the head, a huge jaw-power, more teeth (appearantly), etc...
What is it use, though? If Spino is bigger than it is, having more jaw-power, perhaps...

Longer hands, too. Even though Spinosaur would be slower than T-Rex, if T-Rex would be hassling around spinosaurus, spino would soon attack it with it's great jaws, going through it's thick armour-like skin/scales/feathers(?). But of course that wouldn't be so much use, since T-rex had more teeth, causing more damage to Spino's skin/"armour"/fat. Also, if it (T-rex) was faster, it could've changed the attacking side/corner of it's moves rather quicklier.
So, I bet the win for Spinosaurus, for some weird reason.

Ahem, I suppose this is just one versus one, also, they weren't "herd" species, weren't they?

Well, T-Rex could always win, though. It's faster, it can hit more, but Spino had longer arms... Perhaps it could've grabbed T-rex and then try to keep it in it's hold, chomping it with it's mouth.

Of course, I'm not an expert with dinosaurus, but seemed like an interesting challenge idea.

How about... A Deadly Virus versus A human being (Equipment can be used, ex. medical gear, etc.)?

Ehh, viruses aren't animals, but still, if someone has an opinion on that one...

Also, a moose versus a reindeer. Or something similar.
Nah, not so good.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I've noticed a trend about you, KawaiiRion.
You're very practical. Thank you for
your insight.

As for a moose versus a reindeer, I don't know who'd win.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

a moose versus a reindeer

Moose. I once saw a moose almost take a bears head off (On the internet)
and the reindeer would not stand a chance any way. It would just run away
dragon
vs.
a herd of Tyrannosaurus
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

dragon
vs.
a herd of Tyrannosaurus

The dragon has to win. I mean,
come on, he's got fire!
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

dragon
vs.
a herd of Tyrannosaurus

The dragon would win. It would fly out of reach of the Tyrannosauruses and burn them.

moose versus a reindeer

A moose I think would win because they seem more aggressive, but I don't really know.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

It's not always about the size, I guess.
Some animals (Snakes for example) have poison(ous teeth), which can slow down some animals.
Of course, poison might affect differently on different animals.

Well, as we all know, dinosaurs died millions and billions of years ago. Still...

I watched this one show once, which was trying to tell people, that dinosaurs weren't actually lizards. They were big birds.
Well, atleast that's what those scientists thought.

After reading an article about spinosaur, it seems, that it was actually bigger than the mighty T-Rex.
So, probably slower.

T-Rex had small hands, a long tail, which balanced the head, a huge jaw-power, more teeth (appearantly), etc...
What is it use, though? If Spino is bigger than it is, having more jaw-power, perhaps...

Longer hands, too. Even though Spinosaur would be slower than T-Rex, if T-Rex would be hassling around spinosaurus, spino would soon attack it with it's great jaws, going through it's thick armour-like skin/scales/feathers(?). But of course that wouldn't be so much use, since T-rex had more teeth, causing more damage to Spino's skin/"armour"/fat. Also, if it (T-rex) was faster, it could've changed the attacking side/corner of it's moves rather quicklier.
So, I bet the win for Spinosaurus, for some weird reason.

Ahem, I suppose this is just one versus one, also, they weren't "herd" species, weren't they?

Well, T-Rex could always win, though. It's faster, it can hit more, but Spino had longer arms... Perhaps it could've grabbed T-rex and then try to keep it in it's hold, chomping it with it's mouth.

Actually, it was believed that, though a Spinosaurus was fairly larger than a Tyrannosaurus, it was still weaker than it. It is also believed that the Spinosaurus had more agility than the Tyrannosaurus.

Now, if you see what scientists say about what a Spinosaurus' diet would be, it would mainly contain fish, small dinosaurs, etc. If you would look at a Tyrannosaurus' diet, it would mainly contain large dinosaurs. Though being larger, the Spinosaurus did not have a stronger bite pressure than Tyrannosaurus, according to diet.
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

Double post, sorry. And a Spinosaurus versus Tyrannosaurus could not have happened in the first place because... One, they lived in different habitats, and two, they lived in different times. But of course, this is only imaginary, right?

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Moose vs. Reindeer.
I've thought about it and I think the moose would win.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I think that the Hippo would just have to step on the worm and it would win.

Mongolian Death Worms are actually pretty big. I don't know how big exactly, but they are at least the size of a small horse, just longer.
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Mongolian Death Worms are actually pretty big. I don't know how big exactly, but they are at least the size of a small horse, just longer.

From the pics I saw it is just really long and not big at all.
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Moose vs. Reindeer.
I've thought about it and I think the moose would win.

No silly reindeer can fly the reindeer would win.
Showing 31-45 of 85