ForumsThe Tavern[bumping] What Rank Separates Regulars From Elites?

85 12505
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I just became gold knight today and it made me wonder what is that special rank that we look up to? Yes I realize that it doesn't matter what rank you are but what matters is how you help the site and others but isn't there a rank that just seems like it stands out? For example a squire isn't that impressive but a duke is. What I'm mainly asking is what is the rank that separates the average armor gamer from the committed? As for me I see it as a duke.

• 85 Replies
Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

Sorry, mistake.

But the do as much posting as a bronze Serf.(Me.)

Correction:

But they do as much posting as a bronze Serf. (Me.)
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Everyone with smart posts and questions is elite in my oppinion.

But1 question when I look into the community section and under the "last posts" tab it says last post "who is the evelnisst" last posted 2 months ago.
So I believe that isn't right.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But1 question when I look into the community section and under the "last posts" tab it says last post "who is the evelnisst" last posted 2 months ago.
So I believe that isn't right.

Glitch of AG. It happens every so often, especially when the forums aren't that active. Just ignore it and go to the section, instead of clicking on it.
jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I think people are a little bit noobs until Knight..
When reaching Knight i think u not is "noob" anymore but Regular.
And Lord and over is pretty cool

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Glitch of AG. It happens every so often, especially when the forums aren't that active. Just ignore it and go to the section, instead of clicking on it.

I saw the same thing except it said 44 years ago. I swear I saw it!

When reaching Knight i think u not is "noob" anymore but Regular.

Woo! Regular!!! Regular!!! It's better than noob, or newbie, or novice, or newcomer. Oops! I think they all mean the same thing.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'm 310 points away from becoming lord! In under 1 month I think I can go from Gold Knight to Wood Lord! Congrats to me!

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I've decided to revive this thread once more to tell everybody...i'm almost silver lord!!!

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

I've decided to revive this thread once more to tell everybody...i'm almost silver lord!!!

Was that really necessary? I really don't care. Every thread dies some day, let it go.
Showing 76-83 of 85