ForumsThe TavernBigfoot, Sasquatch and others

71 8427
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Are there any of you on this forum who have seen a Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yeti, or any other such creature (or, for that matter, any other Cryptid?). Personally, I haven't yet, but the subject interests me and I would like to here any stories you have.

Please, no bull, no lies, and let's not allow this to degenerate into an argument about wether they're real or not or if they're related to man in any way. This is just for sightings.

• 71 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh I can make his post legaly.
I ever, ever, ever, ever seen Bigfoot. Lol
Uh i read the link and it said in most cases it's a coyote with mange. It's posible that the reason they have only been found recently was cauz they r mutated from like pollution or something

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Bigfoot, Yeti, Sasquatch, Skunk Ape, etc.

Since primates, as big as they may be, don't really have claws, I think we can discard those as autors of the scratches on the car, don't you think?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yup. She might have run the car up against another car and she saw something on the Internet about this and since she was drunk she thought she was attacked. And the claws thing is what I said about the yeti, the scratches r actualy from a rhino wo rubs it's horn on the tree

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

You never know though. THere was a case of a similar "big ape" myth in africa, where they actually found a new species of ape, much bigger than a gorilla, living in the jungle.

Sounds interesting. Any link?
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

mutated from like pollution or something

Actually, the mutation is believed to be from a parasite.
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I have studied this subject a long with UFO's since I was a little kid. lol I will have a rather long write-up probably tomorrow or the next day when I have more time to list references and really type up something nice and supporting my claims and such. Look forward to a long read. loll

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I know that it exists but i saw just a bit of it, it scared the crap outta me.

-Legend

loco5
loco5
16,287 posts
Peasant

Overreacted? No. Hitting their dwellings with a tactical nuke, that would be overreaction. Trying to maintain a measure of topic discipline? That is in line. The forum rules say to stay on topic, and the topic is non-bs cryptid sightings. Joking around is okay in its own thread. This is not that thread.

this IS a joke thread, the only unknown out there is whether or not i'm having a chicken sandwich for lunch, if you actually wanted a serious thread shoulda chose a better topic and put it in WEPR

other than that i'm fairly sure all the "bigfeet" out there are *gasp* monkeys and people in costumes!
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Are there any of you on this forum who have seen a Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Yeti, or any other such creature (or, for that matter, any other Cryptid?). Personally, I haven't yet, but the subject interests me and I would like to here any stories you have.

Please, no bull, no lies, and let's not allow this to degenerate into an argument about wether they're real or not or if they're related to man in any way. This is just for sightings.

this IS a joke thread, the only unknown out there is whether or not i'm having a chicken sandwich for lunch, if you actually wanted a serious thread shoulda chose a better topic and put it in WEPR

No, this is not a joke thread. Read the original topic post (above, in bold). It clearly states that this is for cryptid sightings. As to thread location, I assume that by WEPR you mean the World Events, Politics, and Religion forum. This topic does not concern a world event, political issue, or religion, so it would be out of place there. The Tavern, however, hosts topics that do not fit into any of the other forums. Let's review: this isn't world event/political/religious, it's nothing to do with popular media or entertainment, it's not a flash game or a forum game, and it isn't related to game/media or AG development, so all that leaves is The Tavern. Now, please show a little respect for those of us who want to have a serious conversation here. If you absolutely must make jokes about Bigfoot sightings, then by all means, start a "Bigfoot Jokes" thread. As long as it abides by the rules and stays on topic, no one will mind. In this thread, though, you are off topic and really starting to annoy.

Now, back to the real topic.

I have studied this subject a long with UFO's since I was a little kid. lol I will have a rather long write-up probably tomorrow or the next day when I have more time to list references and really type up something nice and supporting my claims and such. Look forward to a long read. loll

I am eager to see what you post!
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Really? What are the evidences for this? Is there a known parasite believed to be the autor of this? What parts are pure speculations? I'd be particularly interested in microbiologic analysis and the sort, if there are some.
CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

Really? What are the evidences for this? Is there a known parasite believed to be the autor of this?

The parasites were found in autopsies of "Chupacabra" corpses. They are believed to be in part responsible for the hairlessness. Other factors are thought to include wolf/coyote hybridization, genetic mutation, and disease. Wikipedia has an article that outlines some of these theories.
Showing 61-71 of 71