ForumsThe TavernHow to get to sleep.

86 8656
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Ok, so I have to get up at six tomorrow, because it is he first day of school, but I cannot get to sleep! If anyone has some good quick tips they can throw my way I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

• 86 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

di you fall asleep yet or are you still awake over theentire night... i fell alsleep in about 5 minutes... but i understand were i live school starts july 21 and i was awak in ma bed for 5 hours doing nothing... it sucked... laugh out loud (lol)

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

di you fall asleep yet or are you still awake over theentire night... i fell alsleep in about 5 minutes... but i understand were i live school starts july 21 and i was awak in ma bed for 5 hours doing nothing... it sucked... laugh out loud (lol)

With grammar that bad, you are "a wak." Seriously. Try to clean it up some, as poor grammar is painful to read, and if nothing else it can inhibit sleep.
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I always flip my pillows over when they get cold...cold pillows are nice...I also read for 30 minutes before i go to bed, and i go to sleep fine. Not sure what works for you.

According to a great person it is called the "cool" side of the pillow. But I discovered that after a time the other side becomes the "cool"side.
Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

According to a great person it is called the "cool" side of the pillow. But I discovered that after a time the other side becomes the "cool"side.

haha yeah, I'm guessing its because your head heats your side up.
Either way, I wish they made cooled pillows. I mean, they have heated blankets.
wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Either way, I wish they made cooled pillows. I mean, they have heated blankets.

I'm going to copy right that. It is genius.
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

both side of chuck norris' pillow is cool...

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Chuck Norris is an old man now, So he is not awesome, at all. The only time I saw Chuck Norris as awesome was when he was in Walker Texas Ranger. Which was the best show ever.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

sure... its just a joke...

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

its just a joke..

I know this, as I am not ignorant. I was just stating my opinion.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Dude if u have sleeping problems and u have tried everything (but drugs) then chill out and read. Or play videogames or do something. If u got school then study a little. I mean since u can't sleep, why not use the time doing better things other than rolling around and moaning. That's what I do, I go and watch some tv and go back to bead and sleep easy

wil4813
wil4813
256 posts
Nomad

Dude if u have sleeping problems and u have tried everything (but drugs) then chill out and read. Or play videogames or do something. If u got school then study a little. I mean since u can't sleep, why not use the time doing better things other than rolling around and moaning. That's what I do, I go and watch some tv and go back to bead and sleep easy

That is why I am on the internet.

By the way flux, is helping me immensely I am feeling much more drousey than usual.
Showing 76-86 of 86