ForumsThe TavernEarthquake in ... DC?

60 9203
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

A earth quake just happened near washington dc. It was felt all over the east coats. Any thoughts on why an earthquake happened here?

• 60 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Ok this terrorist attack talk is just a joke dude. But I'm sure that some people r thinking the worlds gona end and then there r ur "it's the aliens!" guys. I just wana know why. Last I checked, there's no fault line on the east coast

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

I just wana know why. Last I checked, there's no fault line on the east coast

Earthquakes can happen anywhere, they are just most prevalent along fault lines. It's kind of like the crust bent a little over thousands of years and it popped back into place all of a foot lower.
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

You fail so ****ing hard right now, if I facepalmed, it would kill me.......

Troll alert! Trololololololol.

Yup, I'm pretty sure the entire east coast felt it. After shock, plz?
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Ok this terrorist attack talk is just a joke dude. But I'm sure that some people r thinking the worlds gona end and then there r ur "it's the aliens!" guys. I just wana know why. Last I checked, there's no fault line on the east coast

I thought so too, on this news broadcast the reporter said that there were no fault lines there. She also interviewed some people and yes, they thought it was a terrorist attack at first. I was like: WOW.
partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

and yes, they thought it was a terrorist attack at first

hahaha xD realy? are those people still in a state of cold war? only is it not the russians but terrorist that attacks at evry bang xD
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Haha. When in doubt, blame it on the middle east lol!

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

it destroyed my cup of tea i made for myself. so im mad about it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Wow really? That sucks, but in pretty sure everyones mad at it I mean, who would be happy about it?
But it's just really odd

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Hahaha that's really funny. What would be worse is if the building collapsed and u got pulled out of the rubble with ur pants down.
But does anyone know why this happened?!?

Likaon
Likaon
20 posts
Nomad

Are you joking?
Really was an earthquake?
tell me please.
:3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

*sigh* yes there was an earthquake in Virginia that was felt all over the easy coast. It just happened a few hours ago

Likaon
Likaon
20 posts
Nomad

Wooow That's terrible!!
How many people die?
D:

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

There were 0 deaths and 0 injured people.

Likaon
Likaon
20 posts
Nomad

Oh, that's good.
Where were you in the earthquake?
:3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. It was a very odd earthquake cauz there's no fault line, it was felt all over the north east and no one died. But the pipes I'm the pentagon got busted

Showing 16-30 of 60