ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133666
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I charge the nearest dragon in switch axe mode for extra speed and maneuverability.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

FFFUUUU-Mmkay, never mind about the android thing. Transfer tom into the Dragoon instead.
Then commandeer a semi to drive out filled with cows and other delicious animals to lure the dragons farther away from the wall.

WW-BREAKOUT PENTAGRAM! He slashes with his Damocles sword 5 times to form a star, which turns into a vortex to suck the dragons into it and back to the starting point!

...We got any Nyan cat strikes left? If so, launch one at the Teostra.

Last but not least, send out a plea of help to the other races on memetia, begging them to help us.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

And how much for THIS? http://images.gamersverse.com/misc/E32010%20Community%20Screen%201.1277716954.jpg

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

No I'm not letting you take away this new body! Grr... THAT'S IT, I'm joining Sonic! I stab soul caliber into the ground and freeze the wall blocking my escape and then smash my way through.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Oh and after my escape. I stab soul calibur into the ground again to form a protective ice barrier to buy me some time so I can have soul edge corrupt my armor and for soul calibur to cover it in protective ice crystals.

Nicholas98
Nicholas98
189 posts
Nomad

How much to create a prototype tractor beam that can force things towards me?

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*sigh* *fires grenade* EMP AWAY!

btw: IS THAT GOLIATH FROM HOMEFRONT?

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

"****E."
I toss a plasma grenade into the ice barrier, and pick up Soul Caliber.
"Yay..." I run towards tom and pin him down, Soul Caliber against his throat.
"So Sorry, mate. Got to get to Sonic."
I slit his throat and run towards Sonic, holding the weapon thrust foward.
"TAKE THIS!" I slam a blow into his head.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i look at TNWNN before flash stepping to behind him and kicking him off the rooftop.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Hey umm, how are you supposed to grab my sword when its in my hand and Im under a sheila of magical ice. I don't think anything that you said there tnwnn made any sense.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Oh and by the way, if kylelocat lets twnn do his impossible act of grabbing a sword from my hand while I'm under a sheild of magic ice and then slicing my non existent throat, I will start complaining. I only joined the attacking side because Gemini Delta wanted to take away my android body and put it into a rusty old robot.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Oh I see what twnn meant now, sorry about all the extra posts but still, ITS MAGIC ICE! It's so magical, it can turn flaming boulders into frozen ice cubes! Anyways, Ill just pretend twnn did break my barrier. I use my dimensional device to transport me to another dimension before the Ice barrier caves in on me.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Wait wait wait! Hold on! That's overreacting tom! I was only thinking of you not wanting those command lines...transfering you to the dragoon for more free will. I'm...i'm sorry! *sobs* Please don't join sonic. We don't need another traitor...you can stay in the android if you want...and since your old body hasen't been nuggified yet, you can go back to that too?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Oh, umm... Well I want this android body though, not some rusty old robot body. And also, This android body is much better than my old one.

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

(Magical ice? MENTION THAT IN THE POST. Doesn't hurt to put some detail there. That's the end of it.)

Showing 1051-1065 of 1146