ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133667
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

If your holding both soul edge and soul caliber, you would probley explode. Soul caliber would possess you to destroy soul edge, and soul edge to do the oppisite. You would turn into a half seigfried/nightmare abomination killing your self.

Also kyle, all according to plan. Last time i tried to possess LW, he was to strong. This time, not going to happen.

And sonic, the whole "DO NOT HURT MY FRIENDS" Im pretty sure i saw that in an episode of mah lil' pwnies...but seriusly, all powerful as you are, useing pony lines...

Rob the bank with mah gun arm and use that money to build my Memegenerator! Makeing sure to have its ethernet core delivered safely, i will blow it if sonic gets in! And once i get the ethernet core, i go ahead and deploy some trolls and flamers to gaurd my back as i install it and ready the Memegenerator. Once THAT is done, ill send in some moderators to protect lolcatia!

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

(My past sword exploded.)

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

;~; But what about that cognate->team->betray 2 command line? Listen, if you want I can transfer you to the Devastator prototype cyborg. It's got the following things:

-Open palm XL3 laser blasters
-Solus MkIV pyro-chainsaw-sword(!!!)
-Titanium/platinum alloy flexarmour
-2 primary Mana compression tanks for spellcasting
-Turbosprint charge boots for EPIC CHARGING
And-TrollixTech 300GB triple-layered cortex positronic brain.

Weatheras Sonic is an Assault Final Class android, specs as such:
-quadrofocus hand aimers for accuracy
-1 cybarian battle-ax (Which you left behind when you turned traitor, bro)
-1 specialized Element concentrator(This explains your mastery over Chaos. You're welcome >.&gt
-EMP-Proof steelsilk armour (Imagine steel wire woven into silk. Patented.)
-1 Gemini Co. 150GB humanized android brain
And-1 distortionary teleport device.

Note: The Specialized Element Concentrator doesen't give you an unlimited supply of Energy, Sonic. Given your intense use, you're at a quarter-tank. If you wanna keep using Chaos abilities, rest and recharge.
The tanks on the Devastator, however, build up with every physical attack, no need to rest.

Tom is currently in the Assault Final Class. Wanna switch to the Devastator? I would.

More android classes coming soon from Gemini Co. and affiliates!

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Oh, here TNWNN, have this *Warps a cutlass to him* Go jack sparrow on those enemies!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... i have the 7 chaos emeralds, i'd think that i can freely use chaos abilities without worrying about the energy cost. again, thanks tom.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

Ah, yes, forgot about those. And don't count tom on your side yet, i'm offering a good upgrade from the whimpy Assault Final Class you're using as a body.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i wasn't thanking him for betraying me, i was thanking him for giving me the 7 chaos emeralds.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i wasn't thanking him for betraying you, i was thanking him for giving me the 7 chaos emeralds.

just a quick fix. ^.^;

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Wave 5: Penance 2: Sonicheroes
Enemies:
Android Sonicheroes95(75,000 HP)
Chameleos(DEAD)
Lao-Shan-Lung(85,000 HP)
Crimson Fatalis(20,000 HP)(RAAAAAAAAAGE!)
Ancient Rathian(DEAD)
Gold Rathian(31,000 HP)
Silver Rathalos(30,000 HP)
Rudodiora(20,000 HP)
Doragyurosu(30,000 HP)
Teostra(34,500 HP)
Lunastra(20,000 HP)(RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE)
Kushala Daora(10,000 HP)(RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE)
Progress: 75% (100% Sonicheroes95, 60% Fatalis)
Resistances:
Weaknesses: Dragon
Immunity: Various
Neutrals:
Allies:
World War(15,000 HP)
Damaged: Poobaloofa, rick073, TNWNN
Critical:
Dead: tom0000009
Annoying(Warning): Poobaloofa
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 290,000/300,000
Defense Budget: $21,300 ($20,800 Income)
1st Transobjective Bank: FAILED

Defense force:
0/200 Bazookas (Troopers)
0/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
0/40 Siege Tanks (Private)
5/5 Missile Turrets
5/5 Laser Turrets
Anti-Artillery Tower
Giant Magnifiying Glass
Lv.2 Sentry
Lv.1 Dispenser
Attacking force:
0/10 Dragona Noir (Adult)
0/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
0/40 Trolls (Flamer)
0/50 Main Battle Tanks
5/5 Bombers(Spawn:2 turns)
0 Supercharged Creepers(Hard Mode)
30/40 Arnies (Spawn: 3 Turns)
0/20 Spiders (Demonic)
0/20 Goliaths (Private)
Support Force:
0/80 King-fu Kittehs (Yellow Belt)
0/30 Jedi (Knights)
0/10 Basilisks (Whelps)
9/9 Assassins (Recluta)(3 Turns spawn)
0/20 Frost Wyrms (Dragons)
7/10 Electric Elementals (Power)(2 Turns spawn)
7/10 Wind Elementals (Typhoon)(2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Fire Elementals (Blaze) (2 Turns spawn)
6/10 Ice Elementals (Tundra) (2 Turns spawn)
1/10 Arcana Elementals(Galaxy) (6 turns spawn)
1/10 Water Elementals(Tsunami) (6 turns spawn)
Heroes:
Lv.5 Youtube Artist (DEAD)(Comedian)
Lv.3 Robo Meow Meow (DEAD)
Lv.4 Aphla Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.3 Bata Commander Suit (DEAD)
Lv.10 Xenotank (30,000 HP)
Lv.6 Super Solder(DEAD)
Lv.4 Ezio Auditore (DEAD)
Lv.3 Hell Incarnate Vengeance (30,000 HP)
Lv.3 RED Team APC (25,000 HP)(General)
Lv.1 KarmaMONOCULOUS! (45,000 HP)
Lv.2 Atlas-000 (DEAD)
Lv.2 Dalta Commander Suit (30,000 HP)
Lv.2 Gama Commander Suit (22,500 HP)

@Darkfire45: You successfully do 5000 damage while Lao-Shan fails to notice you.

@sonicheroes95: You manage to WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE ARMY. Than and kick TNWNN off a roof.

@CommanderDude7: You rush Lao-Shan and do 10,000 damage, and he starts to take notice.

@GeminiDelta: We'd have to buy another strike. That thing in the pic would take $10,000 and you get bit in the leg by Lao-Shan Lung for 5000 damge. BTW, Trollix biocybernetics suck, you know that, right? Why not spring for the obvious Youtubian tech? Ya know, THE RACE OF CYBORGS?

@tom0000009: Corruption beginning.

@Nicholas98: Well, city sized or person sized? Person sized is free, but city size is about $12,000.

@TNWNN: Soul Calibur rejects you, so you can't pick it up. However, you do smack sonic with a random sword for 7000 damage.

@DarthNerd: Tell that to Algol and the random custom characters in Soul Calibur 4.

Yeah, good luck with that.

A former defender with demigod power is a brony. And so it the inverse god. So?

After robbing the bank, it fails due to not being able to pay depositors anymore. Whoops!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i flash step to Darkfire45 and slash him with a chaos sword.

TheNameWithNoNumbers
TheNameWithNoNumbers
163 posts
Nomad

I get up and crack a smile.
"All isn't lost yet."
While limping, I take the random sword, leather handle whispering a goodbye to me, and drop it. I take out my Raze Grenade Launcher. The cold metal brushes against my bare arm, serving to keep me awake a bit longer. (The original Raze, and where did you think I got all these grenades from?)
I fire several sticky Grenades at Sonic. My psychotic smile curls a bit as thoughts warp against my logic. My memedrenaline serves now as an old friend, holding these old, fatigued muscles together. Every shot was a whisper to me before- "Kill, Kill, Kill." Minutes before, it was a clear voice, growing lowder. "Kill, Kill, Kill." Now it's a scream. Growing in my head. Manifesting like some sort of virus. Dark circles form as my vision blurs. I can still see clear figure. Sonic. I fire and fire. Each click is only a reminder to me. Each time I run out of a clip, my mind enters a zombie-state. "Reload." I slowly, mechanically do so. Each ten rounds, firing mechanically, quickly, and with all the accuracy this psychotic, defeated and fatigued mind can muster.
Until I hear a click.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i flash step out of the way of the sticky grenades till he runs out of ammo, then flash step to him and grab him, and throw him at whoever happens to be near by.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Algol was all MAH ARMZ ARE SWORDZ. And the custom charecters were all like I CANT BE MADE TO LOOK COOL! So i think if you DO use both, your mental capacity slows.

If i dont succedde(man, i cant spell), ill just blast my self in the face.

I wasnt insulting his brony'ness, i was remarking that sonic isnt very intimidateing whilst quoteing fluttershy or whoever.

Darn you bank! Darn you! I mega uber over charge mah gun arm and throw it down, then preform ancient rituals to open into the realm of mortal combat. Seeing this is a new realm to em', i suspect we would all be taken to mortal kombat to fight for our realm! CLEVER DISTRACTION. Lets hope goro kills sonic for us!

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well now that I have his attention I try to cut his tendons to cripple him.

Nicholas98
Nicholas98
189 posts
Nomad

I Want a person sized one.

I want to buy an energy sword as well, just buy one, i dont care about the price, i just want the energy sworsd as fast as I can.

Showing 1066-1080 of 1146