ForumsGamesGeneral Raze 1 and 2 Discussion

377 122121
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

I asked Frank if I made a Raze 2 thread will it be a dup? He said no. So yeah.

Anyway, you must be like "WHAT?" it's not on the new games on the home page, I know that. But when I was screwing around checking some stuff out on AG I found Raze 2. Here it is So far, it has great graphics and a decent campaign. Personally, it doesn't lag that much considering that I turn the quality to low.

• 377 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

It all depends of preference, my friend. If you enjoy using the Ion cannon then so be it. The only downside is that it deals significantly less damage, which is why people don't speak much of it, considering people are power lovers.

Yeah, and going against the Raze Soldier you want all the power house weapons with you to kill him easily.
rob2333
rob2333
1 posts
Nomad

MAN THE ALIEN TEAMMATES SUCK THE ONLY GOOD TEAMMATE TO HAVE IN THE GAME IS J ROCKIT WHO CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE ALIENS

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

MAN THE ALIEN TEAMMATES SUCK THE ONLY GOOD TEAMMATE TO HAVE IN THE GAME IS J ROCKIT WHO CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE ALIENS

Why use of caps lol?
DagosDragon
DagosDragon
4 posts
Nomad

Credit cannon + rapid fire + double damage = dead raze soldier on level 15 in 4 seconds.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

They're supposed to suck because that is what makes the game more challenging and put everything on the player.
XDDD
XDDD
5 posts
Nomad

Does anyone notice that the song 'Ricochet Love' is so similar to 'x_x' (the stranded music in raze)? They are make by different person, though. So I wonder: Is 'Ricochet Love' supposed to be a remix of 'x_x', or is it a pure coincidence that they are so similar?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

They're supposed to suck because that is what makes the game more challenging and put everything on the player.

Just like level 26 in Raze 1 which was pissin' annoying.
spaceguy99
spaceguy99
1 posts
Nomad

i already have 50% more health though

Agkistrodon
Agkistrodon
1 posts
Nomad

lol did rocket race with 2 deaths

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

So I just beat lvl 14 of the Alien Campaign last night. When I get on to give lvl 15 a try, it says "beat level 14 to unlock" .....glitch or was beating lvl 14 once just not good enough for it?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah sometimes if I quitted right after I beat a level it would not save when I played again. I just go randomly into the armory after I beat a level and that seems to help it save.

Also I find that the best weapon against the raze soldier in level 15 os the assault bouncer! He'll use his static shield right when you start attacking him and his health goes down pretty fast for some reason...

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I think that the Raze 2 level maps should have walls and lids, just outside the normal field of view but there nonetheless. The reason is that in some levels, if you hit a jump pad with a very fast double-tap on the jump key, it will shoot you straight off the map and then list you as an environmental suicide. Cases in point: on the map "Frostbite," I hit the side jump pad as described, and got shot off the side and into oblivion, and on the map "Facility," I double-jumped on the jump pad at the bottom right of the area and promptly got launched out the top and into orbit, and was again listed as "suicide by environment." This needs fixed.

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

What do you mean by double-jumping on the pads? You can't perform a second jump when using them.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

What are your favorite soundtracks?

I would say "That Loop that wasn't" (I think that's what it's called).

I double-jumped on the jump pad at the bottom right of the area and promptly got launched out the top and into orbit, and was again listed as "suicide by environment." This needs fixed.

It probably glitched because you can't double jump while on the launch/jump pad.
vest75
vest75
1 posts
Nomad

I did it I beat the game I did the level in 3:50 at around 3:00 raze had 3 lives my both teamsmate 1 live I had 5

Showing 241-255 of 377