The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesRaze 2 Alien campaign level 15 help

62 27447
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Well, i've read so many walkthroughs and pages about the last level of the alien campaign in Raze 2. I've tried multiple times in the level using the weapons, abilities etc. and watched the videos using their strategies. I know what i need to do to win, but it's so god**** hard. I mean, i chase after the raze soldier, but it isn't easy to take him out 10 times, considering you only have 4 minutes...

I thought i might make a thread so that people can put together some ideas of how i (and other struggling people) can get through this annoying final level.

• 62 Replies
Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Like i said before, i used the same things as people suggested. But, just to make it easier, i used:
The ripper
The magnum
Default shotgun
Hail storm
Holy Grail
Shredder
Default Rocket launcher

The equipment i had adrenaline boost, power extender and extra clips. And for my ability i used the reflect shield.Even with all these things, it didn't matter. I got so close once, raze had one life left, but i only had 10 seconds to find and kill him.

Basically my main issue is that i can't keep up with him at the begginning, i never manage to find him, and im afraid of killing the others first because it will make it too hard to find raze...

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, but nobodies helping me out here.
ITS BEEN FOUR DAYS! D:

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

i haven't mad it to that level but try to always get the rapid fire and start shooting everywhere with any of your weapons. It sucks because im stuck on level 12 because of my stupid teammates who keep on dying.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I would use Hail storm at that level.Actually, I would use it at any level, since its so useless imo.I would recommend assault bouncer, it can do some damage.But usually you dont need to use automatic weapons :P

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I would use Hail storm

Ment to say. I wouldn`t use...
Johnconnor4545
Johnconnor4545
4 posts
Nomad

i need help on level 12, its impossible to get past.
Your teammates just keep dying.

Johnconnor4545
Johnconnor4545
4 posts
Nomad

what equipment should i use?

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

raze had one life left, but i only had 10 seconds to find and kill him.

SAME. :O

But I threw up static shield and raze focused on me and my two other commanders buddies we're right there (For Once) and we finished him off....

My only suggestion is camp around the rapid fire and double damage powerups and run to the invincibility every once in a while. Also with some luck you will spot Raze, and MAY predict his/its movements if you know the map well.
tijmenvs25
tijmenvs25
2 posts
Nomad

i made it through level 10 with my holy grail.
Just camp at the right side, right on/behind the health button, you will see him, BOOM headshot, you might need two shots. whenn he hits you, you just take the health immediately.

tijmenvs25
tijmenvs25
2 posts
Nomad

Oh sorry guys... Thought this was lvl 10 forum XD.
I can't pass lvl 11, du you guys have tips?

steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

im blocked here! lol

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I have beaten level 15 and I suggest that you go to hunt Raze soldier at start.Its rather farustrating to hunt him, while he has 10 lives left and you have 2 minuts left...

Neb_Noyl
Neb_Noyl
20 posts
Nomad

Thank god, i managed to finally beat it a few days ago.
The help from other users was very useful, from my personal experience use the set i mentioned before, stalk raze and rocket him as much as you can. If he returns fire(which he hits with dead on accuracy) immediately use the static shield, and theres a possibility he will kill himself.
Also, i reccomend camping around the invuln powerup, so you can spam your rockets up close without any risk of dying.
So, i'm out of the way, anyone else need help?

HawcheG
HawcheG
2 posts
Nomad

My choice for this level was

1.Plasma pistol
2.Magnum(3 headshots saved me from 9001st fail >&lt
3.Particle Cannon(but i think default shotgun is better)
4.Assault bouncer
5.Holy Grail(no comments )
6.Default laser minigun(you would not beleive, but on this level minigun is the best(imho), becouse on close range you can kill him in 10-15 sec(armor will help you)
7.Ion Cannon (very useful against other-meat-named-human(s) and also with Rapid fire it becomes corpse-making machine DD)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I got the acid hound after saving a lot up. I find it a pretty powerful weapon with a lot of ammo and fire rate, but I still cannot find Raze!

Showing 1-15 of 62