ForumsWEPRWho else is an Atheist?

77 13479
Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

if are an atheist post here.
if u not an atheist just post and say what u are.

• 77 Replies
Muspel
Muspel
5 posts
Nomad

I'm one of those who tries to keep alive ancient believes of my country after trying to find some relieve in many believes including atheism, i finally turned my attention to toltecayotl and that is what i believe in now, heresy i speak mainly so im not christian nor catholic and many have tried to get me because of what i say of their god lol

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I am a Pastafarian; the Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you. RAmen. www.venganza.org

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

yeah i am an atheist

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

I am athiest.

Sorry, but its funny how most "very religous" people are so damn CLUELESS!

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

<------ athiest

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

im catholic...

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

I'm a former DIEhard Atheist. I used to say that believing in God was the stupidest thing a person could do. But quite frankly when I did give Christianity a chance, I found myself in the same place as C.S. Lewis, who's autobiography is named "Surprised By Grace." So to all of you Atheists I just want to say "give religion a chance."

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

I already have.

I also gave Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy a chance.

Find a difference between the belief of those two, and the belief of the Almighty God, and i'l piss my pants.

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

The fact that god would've created the earth and Santa cluase gives out presents while the tooth fairy takes teeth. God supposdely is not physical while the Santa Clause is a old man and the tooth fairy is a fairy....who collects teeth....that has to suck like what else do you do but collect teeth and what does she do with them?!?!? Such a bs job...anyway there are a few differneces....

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

I meant differences belief wise, not as in ...

One in the creator of the world (SIGH)

One is a fat fictional guy that you dress up as every year.

One is a happy go lucky fictional pixie that shoves teeth up her ass, and is an insentive for kids to LOVE losing teeth instead of hating it.

Flare
Flare
57 posts
Nomad

I am and Atheist ,and I have no problem with anyone else's religion. If they press their religion on me, then we have a problem.

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

I am a catholic who believe that the universe started by god creating the big bang and starting life on the miracle planet we call Earth into a habitable area and creating simple creatures who evolve as time goes by.

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

@Skullzero1

My personal belief is that the Big Bang isn't right. Telescopes are picking up higher levels of redshift from distant objects than what was measured in previous decades. Now this means that the universe's expansion is actually accelerating, which goes against the fundamental principle of the original "big bang" concept. Now scientists have calculated that this is due to "dark matter" and "dark energy" which can neither be seen, touched, or observed in any way shape and or form other than the gravitational forces they produce on other objects. Now a simple use of Occam's Razor would yield the most simple solution, that there is no such thing as "dark matter" or "dark energy" but rather the concept of the "Big Bang" is incorrect. Why do you call it idiotic to believe in a Creator, but you take somebody's word on the whole "dark matter" issue. They both have exactly the same amount of physical proof, none.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I am an theist. @Donsold you are completely wrong. Before you go spouting bullshit you found on wikipedia you should know that the telescopes looking into space can see 'back in time' as there is a delay due to the speed of light and people have actual images of aftermath of the big bang. They cant see the big bang because they cant send telescopes far enough into space to do so, however once they do u will be proven wrong i assure u

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I am atheist I mean it would be awsome if you die you go the ultamite sanctuary but there is just no logic in it.

Showing 1-15 of 77