ForumsThe TavernLets talk about you day...lol

58 9558
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Just talk to me 'bout what you did today!

• 58 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Today was my lazy day.
I did almost nothing today, except look for a new lamp for my room since the old one broke. After that I came home and went on the computer, played games, and watched videos. I plan to finish watching the first season of Malcolm In The Middle later tonight, which I got from the library. Perhaps I'll do some homework later too (bloody unlikely).

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I haven't really been doing anything today, and I don't have stuff planned today, so I'll be at home most of the day. In fact I woke up at 2 PM because I stayed up all night yesterday playing zombies, so yeah. I guess I'll do that later as well.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Well today is the one day of the week when my mom isn't home most of the day so considering she is way too overprotective I'm watching South park. I'll give you a cookie if you can guess what episode it is.

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Today, i only posted on the forums! And played Zombocalypse a little bit. But the day is not over yet!

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Well [quote]a little bit
its morning! past 3:00am

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I went to the beach

TheFirstCitizen
TheFirstCitizen
11 posts
Nomad

I watched stuff on youtube, played some Starcraft 2, and then did a post in here.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I got up, played infamous, ate, played more infamous, played mw2, went 22 and 8 with ak-47, started out 5-8 and then at halfway I didn't die again for the whole game, ate, I forgot what i did here, hung out wit friends, ate, watched starwars and here I am

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i got up...played armor games like usual, also writed on my community like always and finally i went to church, and cameback to armor games community

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

today i went and got a haircut (very sexy) then came home played Age of Mythology did home work (3 hrs) then came here

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Woke up, school, homework, AG...
My life is so dull.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

Today I woke up and went to school. As usual, I bore a careless attitude during school, but it was actually better than I thought it would be; I was able to read quite a bit during and in between my classes. Afterward, I came home, did chores, ate dinner, got on Armor Games and mess around on my computer for a while. Now I've been listening to 'Forever Young' by Alphaville for the last forty-five minutes. o:

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I was in school, played some Kongregate at home, watched some Harry Potter videos on YouTube, and then eaten some chips!

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I went to school, followed 2 classes and went to the toilet when suddenly the fire alarm crushed my ears. So I panicked and ran outside where someone told me it was for practice. Thx for telling school.
So I went inside followed 3 more classes and went home. I ate spaghetti with chili sause. Played Fifa 12, went to my girlfriend, hanged around there, ate there. Then we went to pick up a friend of mine and got to a little bar. Had some fun. Fell into the harbor, and went home where I showered, let my dog out and brought my girlfriend back home. And I slept a few hours to restart this day.
This was yesterday.

KeenuTehUneek
KeenuTehUneek
91 posts
Nomad

Today I don't feel like doing anything, dudududududu.
I just wanna lay in my bed, dudududududu.

Showing 1-15 of 58