ForumsThe TavernLets talk about you day...lol

58 9555
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Just talk to me 'bout what you did today!

• 58 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Some d**kweed threw an egg on my bus (it had been soaked in vinegar for a day, so you could take the shell off and it still holds its shape) at this girl right in front of me and it blew up on me....and then the kid who threw it tried blaming it on me -__- I used to love my bus, but then the ride home happened.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I was an office aid today. The PSAT's were today and my teacher was proctoring so, I had nowhere to be.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I was in the office, playing Empire Rising all day

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

i figured out what the centroid of a quadrilateral was. *not purposely using huge words*

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

So today i found out one of my friend's dad died a few days ago. Then i went to school and it was grandparent's day mass and so me and my grandparents sat together during mass. Then i left school earlier and missed my whole AP Physics class(I'm so screwed) to go to the conference cross country meet. I placed 7th in the varsity race and got a 17:06(the course was long so it should be faster) and our team dominated. Had our first 5 runners in the top 7. It was a pretty good day. just gotta help my friend though

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

today i swear im not doing anything..
i just wanna lay in my bed...

SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

sat home and played armorgames

charles_dickins
charles_dickins
4 posts
Nomad

i hung out and beat my dog 2wice

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

Went to class.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thaboss had a depressing day... don't ask why.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

So... My day started of normal. At 3 o clock in the night. I went up realized it was 3 (pm or am dnt know how this works) and went to take a walk around the block. This ended up in a 5 km walk and a visit by a friend who was awake. At 4:30 I got back home, tacked the dog out, played with him, showered, did some stuff like brushing teeth etc and got at 5:45 to the bus
and went to school. Didn't know anyone in the bus so I made a new friend, a
30 year old lady and we talked during our epic journey. At 6:45 I was in the
town of destination and went to an acquaintance who has a apartment in town
since I was early for school. I woked him so he was happy *sarcasm*. We hanged out a little, he played some guitar for me and his wife (he is 20). At 7;15 I went to school and I got there at 7:30. Went to English and we did some talking exercises. Then we had 2 hours of gymnastic and we played
Rugby/American Football. I got tackled a lot so I was really messy. After
gymnastic a really easy Math quiz and 45 min of free time. I showered in this
time and got new clothes. After this 1 hour of history and I discussed about
the Roman Empire with my teacher. At 14:00 I was off so I went home and got there around 15:00. I tacked our dog for a walk and ate my dinner. At 15:30 I was ready and went to my girlfriend and we had some fun. At 18:00 I brought her to a Train station and she went off to a luxe spa for a weekend. After that i went straight to my friends house where we watched a little short movie while we waited for more friends to finally arrive. We went "downtown" then and had a couple of drinks. Now I just got home at 23;45 and booted up my iPad.
So a nice quiet day.

Thaboss had a depressing day... don't ask why

Why?.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Today I....

Okay, seriously guys, I'm drawing a blank here.

Showing 46-57 of 58