ForumsGamesRaze 2 best weapon per category overall?

146 81030
Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?

p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?

• 146 Replies
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Oh, and one more thing: Why people say that Holy Grail is the best weapon? I tried it, and even a Pistol is better! Its ammo is very low, and Rocket Launcher has the same damage with it, plus it has X3 ammo!

Holy Grail has fire, it does more damage than the Rocket Launcher, (Rocket Launcher does around 100, while Holy Grail can take away 100% shields and then do some more damage) less shots means make every shot count, I can't even begin to count how many AI I've killed that have come at me with pistols, (more than just 1 AI at a time, I'm talking more around 3-4) Holy Grail has 6 shots, Rocket Launcher has 12, not 3x, more like just double. Might sound like I'm being picky, but that's elementary school level math.
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

arrrrrrrr no holy grail is da best weapon from the game il explain when i have more time

Boredom16
Boredom16
1 posts
Nomad

1. Ripper (doubles the damage of other pistols--not all pistols)
2. Blast Torch (accurate and lights enemies on fire - adrenaline)
3. Particle Cannon (for adrenaline)
4. Precision Laser (criticals for head/crotch/butt shots)
5. Holy Grail? (I have no idea, for me its railgun/pulsator)
6. Destroyer (problably because the boss in raze 1 used it)
7. Rocket Launcher (even if it has only 3 rockets, it deals a lot of damage)

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

we got your thread alive so thank us jk but we got this thread alive

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Its weird because I think the assault bouncer is an upgraded model of the burst torch, not the particle cannon

maingi
maingi
3 posts
Farmer

Ripper
Magnum
Shotgun
Hail Storm
Holy Grail
Shredder
Rocket Launcher

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

I changed my mind. From my last post I said Burst Torch and Particle Cannon but now I'm for Magnum and Terminator.

Resuss
Resuss
5 posts
Nomad

1.Riper - starter
2.Vamp Charger - side arm
3.Terminator - close range
4.Bubble blaster - automatic
5.Electro Bolt - long range
6.Destroyer - heavy
7.Acid Hound - explosive
If you need more dmg need to change Vamp charger to Photon Blaster and Electro bolt to Holy Grail but i like my list with katan .More funn with them not only for dmg.

royironarm
royironarm
30 posts
Nomad

For me, i go with alot of fire:
(BTW im amazing with headshots so i go with headshot weapons.)

1. Ripper
2. Magnum
3. Shotgun
4. Assault Bouncer
5. .50 cal Sniper
6. Flamethrower
7. Rocket launcher

dariusjr98
dariusjr98
17 posts
Nomad

Here is what I use:

Starter: Ripper
Side Arm: Photon Blaster
Close Range: Zapper
Automatic: Precision Laser
Long Range: Holy Grail
Heavy: Focus Beam
Explosive: Rocket Launcher

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

Pistol: Ripper (best pistol hands down)
Side Arm: Photon Blaster/Uzi both are not that good but up close a uzi does really well
Close: Terminator (long range shotgun!!!!!)
Automatic: Assault Rifle
Long Range: Holy Grail
Heavy: Destroyer, or Flamethrower
Explosive: Rocket Launcher

shaoyi
shaoyi
3 posts
Nomad

M9 Barret- The Ripper has NO range whatsoever, and this has crotchshot+
Magnum- does like 70% on headshots and has decent range
Zapper- This has WAY better accuracy than all the other shot guns and does a lot of damage up close
Hail Storm- For being cheap and a really versatile gun. If you get rapid fire you pretty much just killed everyone
Holy Grail-One hit kill
Flame Thrower- Does lots of dammage
Ion Cannon- Less damage than the Rocket Launcher but can shoot more that 3 times without reloading, useful in alien campain

shaoyi
shaoyi
3 posts
Nomad

[quote]Holy Grail has fire, it does more damage than the Rocket Launcher, (Rocket Launcher does around 100, while Holy Grail can take away 100% shields and then do some more damage) less shots means make every shot count, I can't even begin to count how many AI I've killed that have come at me with pistols, (more than just 1 AI at a time, I'm talking more around 3-4) Holy Grail has 6 shots, Rocket Launcher has 12, not 3x, more like just double. Might sound like I'm being picky, but that's elementary school level math.

True that. And if someone has ANY sheild at all and adrenaline boost it takes three shots from a rocket launcher to kill them, which is the whole clip

shaoyi
shaoyi
3 posts
Nomad

But best gun overall is probably hailstorm. It can shoot across the map, and hit people around corners. It has the accuracy of a sniper rifle and like 30 shots per clip. It also fires as fast as an assault rifle.

Holy Grail is pretty good but it only shoots once per clip with five shots maximum.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

My opinion is :
1. Rippper
2. Photon Blaster
3. Terminator
4. Precision Laser
5. Holy Grail
6. Destroyer
7. Rocket Launcher

These are the ones I consider best when you have a real tough game to win.

Showing 61-75 of 146