Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?
p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?
- 146 Replies
wow thts too mutch
So do you agree with me now?
My set is:
Ripper (Shoots two bullets and plentyful ammo)
Photon blaster (Rapid fire and high damage)
Zapper (Same as zapper)
Hail Storm (Rapid fire)
Holy Grail ( High damage)
Ion cannon (fire and high damage)
Well, I use standard rocket launcher for power... 1 hit KO so...
My new armory:
1. Ripper: I preferred the M9 Barret before but I liked Ripper due to rate of fire. I don't care about the short range because I could handle enemies on both short and long range.
2. Magnum: Yes, the ammo is small, but the power makes up for it. It has the best power among the sidearms, and just right rate of fire. It is accurate too, making headshot bonus easier.
3. Terminator: I liked Particle Cannon before because of fire and 1-hit kill on very close range, but the range, rate of fire and accuracy of the Terminator makes it easier to handle among the close range. It is more of a mid-ranged weapon for me.
4. Precision Laser: Decent damage, especially on critical shots. I used Hail Storm before but Precision Laser is nice to be paired up with the Terminator.
5. Holy Grail: Strongest weapon on the game. Like the Magnum, power makes up for ammo. Shielded enemies won't be a problem when you have the Katana. It has fire bonus too.
6. Destroyer: Great accuracy, range and rate of fire. The Flamethrower is nice too but I don't want to burn myself. Also, the Destroyer is a good backup for enemies not killed by Holy Grail.
7. Ion Cannon: I know the Rocket Launcher is more powerful. I used to use it. However, I got tired of enemies with Ad Boost. So I tried it and found the fire, range and accuracy as cool for an explosive. I pair it up too with the Destroyer, by shooting them about 2 times by it, and then kill them with the Ion Cannon. If shielded, there's always the Katana.
1: I would say M9 Barret
4: Precision Laser
5: 50.Cal Sniper Rifle
6: Laser Minigun
7: Rocket launcher
My fav weapon is the Sniper and highest kill streak is 147 on hard
how do i make a bosse in raze2
my faves that i have are:
automaticsercion lazer [i dont know if i spelled it right]
long range:holy grail
by the way whats a bosse?
[quote=nachod0m7]by the way whats a bosse?[/quote]
Um, I don't know either.
[quote=Kjkh]I really, really like the plasma pistol.[/quote]
I know right? That gun is awesome, especially with the homing ability.
[quote=Kjkh]Destroyer: Nice accuracy, damamge, and range. Low rate of fire and clip size, but still the best in its calss. cs:10 stk:4[/quote]
Yeah I agree. I hate the heavies gun category because none of the guns are good enough. The destroyer is the best out of that category, but it's fire rate is too slow.
For me it depends on the situation
1. Ripper > Everything
2. Photon Blaster > Everything
3. Particle Cannon > Zapper > Everything
4. Assault Bouncer > Everything
5. Holy Grail > Electro Bolt > Everything
6. Destroyer > Everything
7. Rocket Launcher or Acid Hound > Everything
I usually prefer weapons with more range since I have a katana to slice off anyone nearby.
Not exactly. The Railgun technically has a longer range than the Holy Grail, since the Railgun can shoot through people. . .
2.Magnum or Photon Blaster
3.Shotgun() or Terminator
5. 50 cal.sniper(xD)or Railgun(sometimes) or Holy Grail
7.Ion cannon or Ice Hunter
Plasma Pistol- Homing ability beats other pistols by a lot
Photon Blaster-Don't use side arms much but recommend it
Terminator- Nice range, power, and good ammo
Bubble Blaster- Homing ability, pretty much powerful
Alien Snipers (Pulsator, Holy Grail, Electro bolt)- Most damage, good ammo, end of!
Destroyer- Most powerful, Long Range and has the best stats
Rocket, Ion Cannon- Kills any enemy and long range
long range:holy grail
You must be logged in to post a reply!