ForumsGamesRaze 2 best weapon per category overall?

146 80875
Bopokippo
Bopokippo
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah just wondering cus I'm noticing that the most expensive weapon for each category usually tends to be situational. What in your guys opinons is the all round best weapon for each category?

p.s., do ion cannon headshots 1 hit kill unshielded?

• 146 Replies
AlvanTheCool223
AlvanTheCool223
2 posts
Nomad

I guess the best weapon is the railgun or any guns from that category so you can defeat them all in a flash. it's also good to use the secondary hand guns like uzi and other stuff. but can you tell me how to get the pic for your profile??

AlvanTheCool223
AlvanTheCool223
2 posts
Nomad

but can someone tell me the picture thing. fast.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

rail gun isent the best O.o its obv holy grail

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

depends on level
Human campaign weapons
1. Ripper
2. Magnum
3. Shotgun
4. Assault rifle
5. Holy Grail
6. Flame thrower
7. Acid hound or Ice Hunter

Alien Campaign weapons

1. Ripper
2. Photon gun, or Uzi
3. Terminator
4. Assault Rifle or Assault bouncer
5. Holy Grail
6. Destroyer
7. Rocket Launcher

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

not realy holy grail is used for everything

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

Heres mine: Plasma Pistol (good rate of fire)
Uzi (excellent rate of fire, enormous clip, powerful)
Zapper (the best, nuff said)
Assault rifle (good rate of fire, accuracy, damage)
Railgun (Good damage, pierce)
Destroyer (automatic, but its a bit low on clip size)
Rocket Launcher (power)
Katana (works well with railgun)

I get most of my kills with the rocket launcher, zapper, or railgun-katana combo (Fire once with railgun, finish with katana).

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

Forgot to mention : Get combat armor (50% max health-can be lifesaving)
Pickup booster (60% pickup bonus-works well with above)
Extra clips (more ammo)

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

kjkh no offence but the weapons that you put for urs ones arnt that good i know its your opinion but im just saying :$

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Assult Bouncer is as good as Holy Grail trust me

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

no its not o.o

Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

yes it is ( i can spammthis every where ) eoinN001 sucks

Salcin
Salcin
26 posts
Peasant

My favorites is Sniper and Rocket Launcher.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

ahhyou can go on my page look at my friends and everty thing and then u would say u suck to ur self im not gonna swear or do anything cuz im a bigger rank and i dont wanna lose my points so yh

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

Eoin001, would you mind pointing out which ones are not good? In my opinion they are the best. Maybe if you give your reasons, I can give my own reasons and we can reach an agreement. P.S. Dont worry, no offense taken : )

Kjkh
Kjkh
22 posts
Farmer

Here are my reasons: I really, really like the plasma pistol. It fires very quickly compared to the m9, and has a longer range than the ripper. It also has seeking bullets. CS(clip size):14 STK (shots to kill):10

Uzi: Better than the photon balster because of its higher clip size. Shorter range, but thats not much of a problem, since I like getting close then blasting them in the face XD cs:28 stk:7-9

Zapper: This gun absolutely rocks! It has an excellent rate of fire and clip size. The range is short, but with some skill you can use this gun very effectively. cs:100 stk:20-35

Assault rifle: Nice rate of fire, range, and clip size, the accuracy isnt that great but its still better than the rest. cs:24 stk:10-12

Railgun: A nice, well balanced gun, with pierce capability. cs:3 stk:2

Destroyer: Nice accuracy, damamge, and range. Low rate of fire and clip size, but still the best in its calss. cs:10 stk:4

Rocket launcher: Very powerful, quick firing gun, also high on accuracy and range, this gun has it all except clip size. cs:3 stk:1

And now, compared to the other weapons: The m9 has a nice clip size, but its low on pretty much everything else. The ripper has nice damamge and rate of fire but the range is pathetic for a starter.

I like the uzi better than the rest because of its massive clip size. The magnum has nice damamge, but you have to aim for the head to kill. The burst torch can be fun to paly around with, but it isnt a practical choice. The photon balster is nice but has less ammo (18 rds). The vamp charger just sucks.

The assualt rifle is better than the bubble blaster because it takes less hits to kill (bb takes 15) and better than the precision laser because you dont have to aim for the head. The hail storm fires too slow and the bullets curve. You can accidentaly set your slef on fire with the assualt bouncer, and assault bouncer range is bad for an auto.

The zapper totally dominates ALL the other shotguns. The originall shotgun has nice damamge, but a LONG rate of reloading which sucks. The plasma shot is nice but low on ammo. The terminator low on damamge, and the particle cannon sucks. It has low damage, clip size, and bullets curve. Definitely not a good buy.

Alright, I know what everyone is thinking, But I actually like the railgun better thna the holy grail because, if I miss, I still have two other shots. But in the alien camapaign the holy grail is a better choice. I dont like the 50 cal cuz you have to aim for the head. The pulsator is nice but sometimes you suicide with it. The electro-bolt is good against multiple enemies but on single targets it sucks.

The destroyer hands down wins the competition as the best heavy. The minigun is also a nice choice but I prefer the destroyer due to its high accuracy. The shredder is terrible because the bullets are slow and inaccurate, making aiming difficult. The focus beam does too little damamge. The flamethrower is a terrible gun, you can suicide so easily with it.

Therocket launcher is the best explosive. The ion cannon is another nice gun, but only for the alien campaign. The grenade launcher sux because it takes too amny hits to kill soemone with it. The ice hunter is sorta ok but it is easy to suicide. Its a fun gun to use though XD. The acid hound is a big fat NO. Expensive, inaacurate, and with minimal damage, this gun will dissapoint many users.

The katana is the best ability available, it works great in conjunction with the railgun. If you practice, you can get pretty good at reflecting bullets with it too. When youre low on ammo, now problem, whip out yor katana and problem solved. The katana scores over the grenade because it isnt explosive (no chance of suiciding) and over the land mine for obvious reasons. The resupply ability is good at first but it soon becomes clear that you need an emergency weapon. The static field is good for reflecting and thats about it. The cloak is nice for capture the flag, and thats about it.

Showing 76-90 of 146