ForumsThe TavernHalloween!

57 9958
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Old Hallows Eve is coming up..... What is everyone going as and what are they doing?

• 57 Replies
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna be Obama. How scary is that?

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna stay home and ruin the fun of happy kids by making it look like I'm not home.

Revixx
Revixx
4 posts
Peasant

I wanted to live in the U.S. to see the Halloween...

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Well, apparently, I'm going to a party with some friends. I'm probably not going to dress up as anything, because I really don't need to. Perhaps I might go get some candy before I go, but I don't know how much time I'll have before I have to be there.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I don't think I am doing anything on Halloween. If I did dress up, which I will not, I would either be a Weeping Angel or the Silence from Dr. Who.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s59ARuFLHSs/S9DDRsN8viI/AAAAAAAABSc/OQ6fIE2m17Y/s1600/weeping_angel_tall.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Columnists/Columnists/2011/4/21/1303384475960/the-silence-007.jpg

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Im going to be going to a party dressed as pocahontas because im part indian and i look good with my hair braided lol

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

im going to be the scariest thing ever..... me!!!!!

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I'm going to be going to a party with some of my friends, but if I did dress up, I would want to be V (from V for Vendetta).

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

I might dress up in a Guy Fawkes costume. That's sure to be fun.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I love Halloween, but my family hasn't seemed to get the decorations up in time in the past couple of years :P
I have a Halloween party at one of my friends' house, though, so that should be fun.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

I am being Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence This Video to be exact If you know who MSI is then u win. I am making the fuzzy pants and everything.

SparkleEyes
SparkleEyes
8 posts
Nomad

I would have to go Trick or Treating with my little brother. (He dresses up as a pumpkin, SCARY!!)
I would probaly dress up as Lady Ga Ga. How scary is that?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I think I'm going to a party so I got a skeleton costum.... Might change it up a little....

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Oh Halloween. Time to go get some scared hot chicks and go trick or treating... Meh, dreaming....

I was planning on being either Sack Boy from Little Big Planet, or wearing a hoodie and jeans with a clown mask and a chainsaw...

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

I'm going to eat some candy, and just sit home and watch T.V. Maybe scare some little kids.

Showing 1-15 of 57