ForumsThe Tavern{op spam}how did you find out that santa aint real?

83 17584
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

im Back! soooo, yea.

• 83 Replies
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

Well I first found out his way. If Santa Clause really made all the presents in the "North Poll", the why do the toys say "made in China" on them
I liked this reason. I never really thought of it that way as a kid though. Pretty funny.
Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

i catched my father with the costume of santa

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

When I was 5, my mom told me it wasn't real. I accepted it well from what I remember but my father got pissed off when she told me the truth about Santa.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

My parents never told me of Santa when I was young and never heard of him until I was about 7 but based on my parents I still didn't believe in Santa.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

*gasp* he ISN'T?!?!?
jk saw my parents wrap presenst. didn't tell my sister....she still believes :3.
kindof dumb though.

marbear91
marbear91
11 posts
Nomad

He's not real? NOOOOOOO!
Honestly, though, I noticed a Walmart sticker on one of my presents. Then my mother took my letter to Santa and never mailed it. I put two and two together and felt very smug about it.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I don't know. I just kind of figured it out on my own. That and my Dad and Santa had Extremely similar handwriting.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

On my own. I basically figured that his supposedly accomplished feats are physically impossible. Plus my parents never really tried to imply that he was real either. XD

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

I don't know. I just kind of figured it out on my own. That and my Dad and Santa had Extremely similar handwriting.
how do u know ur REAL LAST NAME ISNT CLAUS and santa is your dads borther??!?!?!?!?!?
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

how do u know ur REAL LAST NAME ISNT CLAUS and santa is your dads borther??!?!?!?!?!?

I dont understand just because they're brothers they have similar handwriting?
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

When my parents were telling my brother that Sana isn't real, he's like "wait... so Santa isn't real?" and my parents said "well, it's the spirit of santa and giving and christmas..."and my brother is like "O.o SANTA IS A GHOST!!?"

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Though it may be surprising, I don't remember at all. I asked my parents if they told me or somebody else did, but they don't know. This is something that's intrigued me because most of the people remember and I don't.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I heard my parents brining the gifts up from the basement. So I don't believe in him but I don't let them know that so I will still get gifts. Ha ha lol

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

Bro, kids that still believe in Santa(who is totally real) can easily view this. Think next time before you post something like this.

Uhhh so yea I didn't really mean that comment I wrote above. Everyone can just forget about that.
LegendaryRedriders
LegendaryRedriders
75 posts
Nomad

What Santa clause isn't real
I knew my neighbor was lying when he told me Santa would only come if I played the Fun Game with him.

Showing 31-45 of 83