ForumsThe Tavern{op spam}how did you find out that santa aint real?

83 17583
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

im Back! soooo, yea.

• 83 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well I first found out his way. If Santa Clause really made all the presents in the "North Poll", the why do the toys say "made in China" on them

That's the best reason I've ever seen.
mrmajooty
mrmajooty
17 posts
Nomad

I realized that if every house in the world set out cookies for him, he'd be way to fat to make it to ALL the houses, thus ending my belief in santa.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

intesting milk stains on my dad clothes, cookie crumbs on his beard and having no chimeney i think santa tried to frame my dad its horrible?!?!?!?!

antiloopje
antiloopje
16 posts
Blacksmith

I am from Belgium and here, Santa ("de Kerstman&quot is always someone dressed like a coca-cola figure. No kid believes he's real.

However ... there is another man, "Sinterklaas", which comes at 6 december. He's a saint man that has a black servant ("zwarte piet&quot and comes with his steamship from Spain. He's the one that puts toys in our shoes. (Also around the shoes, not much place in it =) ). He usually also brings chocolate, mandarins and speculaas.

And guess what ... halfway november all kids are seeing forward to meat the Sint. But some of the older ones no longer believe he's real...

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

how do u know ur REAL LAST NAME ISNT CLAUS and santa is your dads borther??!?!?!?!?!?

I'm pretty sure it isn't my last name and I'm pretty sure he is not one of my dad's brothers.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

If they still believe in Santa at any age past 7, they really need to just grow up.

My little brother is 8 but still believes in Santa.

I just kept questioning it until I deducted (when I was 10) that if there really was someone like that then they would be a child predator or such (I was only 10 remember) and that parents would never let him into the house so he must not exist. Plus I caught my parents one night putting the presents under the tree.
IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Santa isn't real!? Noooooooooooooooo!

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Just now when iI read this thread :'(..... lol it was actully when I was 8 and I was at my Grandma sleeping on a pullout couch by the tree.... i seen my dad bring in some presents in the middle of the night (i was 8 and it was christmas so I basicly stayed up all night) for a bit i pretend to sleep but after like 5 or six presents i sat up and said "i know it" then my dad said "dont tell your brother"...... true story

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I don't really remember what age I was when I figured it out. I think it was around 6 or 7. I started to question how possible it was so I asked my mom if Santa was real and she said no.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Two weeks ago I came up with the idea that Santa breaks and enters into your house (if he was real) because he's entering a property without permission.
I figured out after staying up all hours and seeing my mother carrying gifts downstairs.
Then the next year I magicly found an Xbox in my Granfathers cupboard and got the same Xbox for chirstmas. Magic is'nt it!

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

Because I watched Discovery channel by the age of ten and I debated that a 500 pound man with sled run by reindeer who goes around the world giving presents to everyone was not realistic to me. Still loved Christmas though and it gave me an excuse to put coal into my parents stockings XD

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

Santa or Saint Nicholas is real. He decided to give presents to little kids and what not and started up christmas. I don't really know when he died but when he did peaple decided to continue his tradition.
well I pretty much read that on some random site.
Anyway it is best not to have a thread like this as it can hurt other children. Just let the parents tell him/her the santa doesn't exist. This thread should be locked.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Anyway it is best not to have a thread like this as it can hurt other children. Just let the parents tell him/her the santa doesn't exist. This thread should be locked.

Dude you have to be 13 to join this site, if a 13 Year Old+ still belives in Santa then they have no common sense
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Santa isn't real!? Noooooooooooooooo!

I was going to use that!

I don't really know, but I recall telling that to my 2nd grade teacher, who then told me his IS real, and if I don't believe in him I shouldn't get any presents.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I don't really know, but I recall telling that to my 2nd grade teacher, who then told me his IS real, and if I don't believe in him I shouldn't get any presents.

Teachers lie. They will not do anything to change anything that you think because they are afraid it will anger the kid's parents. Unless it's something totally ridiculous that's academically related (My science teacher argued with a moron who thought that we didn't go to the moon because the flag was waving for about an hour, 2/3 of the class.)
Showing 46-60 of 83