ForumsThe Tavern{op spam}how did you find out that santa aint real?

83 17586
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

im Back! soooo, yea.

• 83 Replies
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

who thought that we didn't go to the moon because the flag was waving for about an hour

What was his argument?!?
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,495 posts
Nomad

I didn't really find out, I just stopped believing. Wow @Kasic. That's why I hate having idiots in my class.

BlackStealth
BlackStealth
4 posts
Nomad

I never believed in Santa..

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

I saw one of my presents in the back of the car and a week b4 christmas and my parents told me they where going 2 give it 2 my cuzn, u can guess what happend a week l8tr...

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I kinda figures since Santa lives in the north pole he wouldn't be tan and have an asian accent.... since Im Asian.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

SANTA'S REAL! MOMMY IS SANT REAL? YES MY MOMMY SAID HES REAL SO HE IS! Eh, I never started believing him. I guess when I heard that there was a fat guy who fricking crawled down my chimney, I got scared and didn't want to believe in a obese pedo who crawls from the chimney to give me &quotresents".

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Anyway it is best not to have a thread like this as it can hurt other children.

How does the truth (which they'd find out anyway) hurt them? If anything, the pain was caused by adults spreading the lie.
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I stopped believing in santa when I could read. The little price tag thing on the bottom of my present said: Made in China ;D

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I never actually believed in the old guy, it always seemed illogical to me. I stopped believing in Santa the moment I stopped believing in religion, seemed to unlikely to me.

How does the truth (which they'd find out anyway) hurt them? If anything, the pain was caused by adults spreading the lie.

Better for children to learn later that stuff like Santa is made up, they can actually suffer later in life, thinking their parents have lied to them et cetera.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This thread...

:c

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

Parents use Santa as a way to preserve innocence in a world they perceive to have a lack thereof. Childhood=innocent.
I continued believing in Santa until my parents took long enough to realise I didn't believe in him any more, I was just using him as an excuse to gain extra presents.

I was an evil child

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

This thread...

N'awwww guyssss, look what you did to poor Pazx
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

My parents always told me Santa isn't real. The idea of Santa, when I learned about him in school, made me wonder if it was possible to give presents to everyone in one day, all the way around the world.
With flying reindeer.
And he goes through the chimney?

I don't celebrate Christmas anyway, so it never affected me, except in school where they made us sing Christmas songs, read Christmas books, and watch Christmas movies.

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Hmm...I wonder how many lives of children the guy who made this forum ruined. :c Anyways when I was like 7 or 8 my 11 or 12 year old friend at the time was like "Santa's not real." and I was all like "Nuh Uh!" and then he was all like "Ya huh!" and then I was all like "Oh noes!"

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

WHAT SANTAS NOT REAL OMG JGASDGASDGASGASDGASDFASDFASDGADFHDASHERYHSDHGDSFHSDFHSDFHDFGDSGDFHSDFGDFHSDGS OMG SANTAS NOT REAL HOLY COWS WHY DIDNT MY MOMMY TELL ME?!?!?!?!

-38 YEAR OLD BOY

Showing 61-75 of 83