ForumsThe Tavern{op spam}how did you find out that santa aint real?

83 17585
Snakesballz
Snakesballz
168 posts
Nomad

im Back! soooo, yea.

• 83 Replies
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I used to write Santa letters and leave them out and ask for stuff like he carried a toy sack that had everything in it everywhere. "A couple of Webkinz, some music..." etc. (this was when I was little)
I started noticing that the handwriting on some of the notes back looked a looooot like my dad's, and then when I went and spent Christmas at other places... idk. It was weird o.O

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

When I was in 6th grade, I asked my mom and she said no...only way it could get more simple was if my mom just blatantly said no.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

think about it how can a giant fat guy fit down your chimney. especially when you don't have one. also who can carry that many presents in a slay you would be able to see him from miles away

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I figured out that Santa ain't real when I stayed over at my friend's house for Christmas Eve, woke up, and did not find any presents under the tree and then I tried to think of more material for Beta.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I found out santa wasnt real when I saw my mom putting a guitar under the tree and the next day she said santa gave it to me

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

you know those mall santas ... well i followed one home one day. Once you see what santas helpers live like you can never really go back

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Santa isn't real? T_T

Anyways, when I was 7. My mom asked me to get her something from under her bed on Christmas Eve, and found a present supposedly from Santa. I cried....

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

the normal way, my parents told me that santa and the other holiday spirits weren't real. but we do role play so that we're still like little kids like "wow! santa brought us a bunch of presents!" lol.

JamminDeV
JamminDeV
39 posts
Nomad

I knew he was fake since the first Christmas I could remember.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

I was probably about 6 when I realized he wasn't real. I walked in my mom's room (she forgot to lock the door, I suppose) and saw her writing "Santa's" name on my presents. Total buzzkill...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

i found presents that said from santa on them in a closet.....
the same year i said i was going to put motion detectors(which i had, those spy gear ones) infront of the chimney and get santa that way. but my spy gear motion detectors strangly disapeared before i could use them.....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I relized santa wasn't real when I asked for something that was only made in Japan, in my defence they do say that santa travels all over the world...

Valiant123
Valiant123
16 posts
Nomad

Well I first found out his way. If Santa Clause really made all the presents in the "North Poll", the why do the toys say "made in China" on them

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i never ever believed in Santa, i didnt know what a santa was till i was like 7

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i never believed in him either i just heard of him one day and i was like whos that they were all shocked and i decided well if people say he isnt real i guess i wont believe in him.

Showing 16-30 of 83