ForumsThe TavernMc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

101 16282
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

• 101 Replies
DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

only good thing I get there is the ice cream

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The sky is blue, who agrees?

answer to both questions: anybody who isn't trying to be a smartass.

robertjonescanada
robertjonescanada
1 posts
Nomad

The burgers are not too bad for you. It is the fries that will kill you.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Well, I agree that Mc Donalds is unhealthy, but I still eat there occasionally anyways.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

In fact, we should not talk about McDonald's as if it's something bad. It is believed that people get there what they pay for. And in fact, at McDonald's people pay less for the same total calories than in other places. The quality of food in Mc.Donalds - a separate issue. People forget to mention how unhealthy is almost all food at the supermarket (like chocolate, chips, chow for a microwave oven, ravioli, thousands of them!). Also, not much better, for example, pizza.
In short, if you eat only at McDonald's, lead a sedentary lifestyle and spit on daily intakes of calories, fats, carbohydrates and salt, then you can ruin your health. But if you just eat there periodically, nothing threatens your health.

Also it should be recalled that endless litigation, which passed through McDonald's, forced him to improve product quality to the limits to which (even in a dream) does not reach any other eatery.

Here's conclusion - be less brainwashed.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

As long as you dont eat it every meal, every day its fine.

mrmajooty
mrmajooty
17 posts
Nomad

Once i was playing pictionary online, and the guy drew some words, "Fat people go there", I yelled "McDonalds!!!" And some other guy yelled "The Gym!!!!" I won and some other guy said "Fat people don't go to the gym." And the guy who said "the gym" in the first place said "Well they should :/"

DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

Its seriously not good for anyone but it tastes really good and gets quite addicting. This goes to all fast foods restaurants out there.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Well, McDonald food is good but...It isn't if you are an abitual client...For example i eat in a fast food something like one time in a month!It's unhelaty only if you eat a lot of it!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

McDonald's and all fast-food is unhealthy for you no matter how much you eat it. Every once in a while its okay, but has anyone ever looked at the calories and fat in their food? Its disgusting. And apparently the mcnuggets are made out of pink goop. Check it out here: [url=http://articles.businessinsider.com/2010-10-04/news/30037622_1_white-meat-chicken-nuggets] or just type "what are mcdonalds chicken mcnuggets really made of" in google to see the picture.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Uh... I think that this thread should be about who thinks McDonalds is healthy.... there would be a lot more responses I think...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

EVERYTHING at mcdonalds is awful for u. Even the salads and smoothies and stuff. the two problems r
1.portion size- MD has increased the sizes of their meals a tone. Back when it first opened, the normal size of fries is the happy meal size of today. And te smoothies r too big too
2. Sodium- they put crap loads if it in everything they make. All the food is made at 1 in the morning and it's supposed to last the whole day. So they put a tone of sodium to preserve everything. That's what makes the salads so bad. Now the fries and stuff u see them making infront if u.... But that's another story
Anywas watch supersize me

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Supersize me is nasty! Anyway, i don't eat McDonald's, i only go there for the fries. XD Everything else is trash. The fries are trash too, but they're trash that tastes good.

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

i really dont like it all that much but its ok but yea its crazy unhealthy something like a big mac has like 600 calories and half your daily fat and thats just the hamburger if you get fries and crap its easily over 1000 calories

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

to much calories....

sorry..... i can't speak english well....

Showing 16-30 of 101