ForumsThe TavernMc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

101 16285
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

• 101 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

But what about Burger King and other fast-food-restaurants?

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@JohnGarell
This thread is only talking about McDonald's

I think people think McDonald's is unhealthy because it is more popular than other restaurants, meaning more people eat it. Also, some people want to sue McDonald's for making people fat, but maybe it's just because they have a lot of money.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Also, some people want to sue McDonald's for making people fat, but maybe it's just because they have a lot of money.

They've also sued for not labeling the hot coffee with 'caution hot' because some lady put it between her legs while leaving the drive thru and sped off so it spilled. It's a money thing.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

I think the purpose of this thread has been fulfilled.
Answer: McDonald's is not unhealthy unless you are lazy which isn't their fault, it's yours for not getting exercise. People sue McDonald's for money, not for health.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I dont know if MCDonalds Is healthy and I don't care. As long as it is yum it doesn't matter. I'm going to MCDonalds thrice a year so I don't fing care.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

If you don't care then why do you post on this thread?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I only ate once in McDonalds and personally I don't understand why people like this "American food", I personally like light, good made food. So I don't have any problems staying out of McDonalds because I don't like it.

icecream2000
icecream2000
12 posts
Nomad

i agree its horrid

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I think people think McDonald's is unhealthy because it is more popular than other restaurants, meaning more people eat it. Also, some people want to sue McDonald's for making people fat

McDonald's is not unhealthy unless you are lazy which isn't their fault, it's yours

its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

like the old "Guns don't kill people, people kill people" applies to this as well "Fast food doesn't make people obese, people make people obese" don't blame the restraunt for your "Obeseness or whatever" blame yourself

You just need to watch out how many you eat in an amount of time.

the mc donalds food is only unhealthy if you eat to much and move not enough. that goes for the food in other fast food restaurants, too. i eat only 1-3 times in a year at mc donalds so it is not unhealthy for me. but if you are lazy and eat much of there food...

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

if u dont agree just watch super size me and u will never want to eat fast food again

this is true, the guy on supersize me gain so much fat and alot of bad stuff just from eating mcdonalds for a whole month. I dont like mcdonalds that much, but its ok to eat it once in a while. Unlike the people in Supersize me
bears8
bears8
13 posts
Nomad

I like McDonalds.
There food is good.
I know it is Unhealthy.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the mcrib is only available until november 30. stock up while you can!

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Meh I don't give a crap how many people B*tch about McDicks, or how unhealthy it is for me. I love that greasy @$$ food every now and then and it's effing awesome when I do have it.

I like McDonalds.
There food is good.
I know it is Unhealthy.

This guy summed it up perfectly.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

I don't actually like the taste of McDonalds food. I know I'm weird...

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

isn't the point of fast food to be fast not healthy? so except for maby the salads which get unhealthier the more dressing you put on its supposed to be unhealthy.

Showing 61-75 of 101