ForumsThe TavernMc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

101 16283
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

• 101 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

there is been an experiment and if you eat mc'donalds food a week you are three hundred pounds heavier

And who told you such lies?
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

there is been an experiment and if you eat mc'donalds food a week you are three hundred pounds heavier

Not true. There is no food on earth that will get you 300 pounds heavier if you only eat 3 meals a day. And anyway, what kind of idiot would try that? Besides the Supersize me guy.
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Besides the Supersize me guy.

Right. And even Morgan Spurlock(That's his name) only gained about...what was it...70 pounds? And he was stuffing himself on purpose!
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

And he was eating for a month not a week

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

If u want the healthiest it's probably chik-fil-a or arby's.

Subway's ok too. I've got a Chipotle near me so that's my favorite healthier fast food place. I found a list of the healthiest national restaurant chains. McDs got 8th somehow.

And, a bit off topic, is Arby's still in buisness?

Yes it is. They just downsized in places where they weren't making enough money due to the recession because their prices are a bit higher than McD, BK, or TB so those restaurants got the 'budget vote'.
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

i like mcdonalds but it is unhealthy.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

If you eat only at McDonald's, lead a sedentary lifestyle (you're too lazy even for going on a small walk) and spit on daily intakes of calories, fats, carbohydrates and salt, then you can ruin your health and think that it's all cuz you were eating there.

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

They cater for a wide range of audience. They market really well. It tastes amazing, and is cheap.

But yes, it is unhealthy. About everyone who admits to eating McDonalds at least once a week is obese. I live in Australia, where half of all Australians are overweight. Influence of popular marketing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

and think that it's all cuz you were eating there.

You'd get problems if you ate tons of anything without getting exercise.
Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

You shouldn't blame food if somebody is overweight - it's his problem, that his iq doesn't let him understand that eating without measure and absence of any exercises played a little effective trick.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

it really depends on what you get there.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the mcrib is back! I want to go to mcdonalds every day now

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

the mcrib is back!

Why do they only have it during the fall? Why can't it be a year-round thing??

I would eat there much more frequently if it was a regular menu item.
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

If it were a regular menu item the novely would die and you wouldn't want to eat it as much.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Guys, please stop talking about mcribs. This is a thread about if McDonald's is unhealthy.

Showing 46-60 of 101