ForumsThe TavernMc Donalds is unhealthy, Who agrees?

101 16281
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I hate McDonalds, theres so much calories and its what causes Obeseness or whatever.

• 101 Replies
Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

i agree, i really hate mc donald and two weeks ago my friend ate two mc donald burger and he ended up in the hospital.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Of coarse its unhealthy, you notice that when there is a gallons upon gallons of grease leaking from your big mac

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

For all you haters, this guy made a great movie about losing weight on a McDonald's diet. The whole movie basically was about debunking Super Size Me.

[url=http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/fat-head/]

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

McDonald's is unhealthy. However, if you eat other healthy food and exercise regularly, then you can still eat McDonald's. I honestly think McDonald's food tastes good if you only eat it once in a while.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Of course McDonalds is bad for you, but they tell you how many calories and whatnot are in there.

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

yeah, but it tastes soooooo gooooooooood...

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I barely eat mcdonald's only about 4 times a year or at a friend's birthday party and don't want pizza.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Well, of course McDonald's is unhealthy. But, they are good. Just don't eat them every time you go out to eat. Try Subway. (Club, everything on it, black olives, pickles. Oh, it makes my mouth water just thinking about it.)

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Any fast food place is going to be unhealthy (yes, even Subway). The best way is to avoid eating fast food entirely and just bring your own food.

Most people are busy with the economy and all.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Any fast food place is going to be unhealthy (yes, even Subway). The best way is to avoid eating fast food entirely and just bring your own food.
Why is everything I say wrong! *Goes to sulk in corner* Yeah, but just don't eat fast food that often. It's not going to kill you. Hopefully.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Your own food is unhealthy, too. Everything is unhealthy.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Your own food is unhealthy, too. Everything is unhealthy.
Oh, great. A conspiracy all over again. Only I'm supposed to start those, GhostOfMatrix!
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Oh, great. A conspiracy all over again

How is that a conspiracy...?
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

How is that a conspiracy...?
If you think about it enough. The food could go through the government. They could be causing the obesity epidemic in the U.S. Don't know why, yet.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

If you think about it enough. The food could go through the government. They could be causing the obesity epidemic in the U.S. Don't know why, yet.

I suppose making the majority of your citizens fat obese balls of grease with massively increased chances of heart, liver, kidney failure that hinders your economy and pulls down your medical system is a good enough idea that the government wants to adopt it!

Conclusion: Americans are willing to take anything as a conspiracy just as much as they're willing to eat anything dipped in butter and deep fried.
Showing 76-90 of 101