ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst teacher youve ever had......

56 10104
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

it could be a substitute, whats the worst teacher and why?

• 56 Replies
bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

My school has a substitute teacher who doesn't know any of the material she tries to teach. I asked her how to do a math problem once and her answer was literally "I don't know ask another student. Maybe they will know."

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

My school has a substitute teacher who doesn't know any of the material she tries to teach. I asked her how to do a math problem once and her answer was literally "I don't know ask another student. Maybe they will know."
LOL! My supply teachers were the same and they had no clue about anything at all and I was asking myself what the hell they were doing at my high school! Then again, my high school was highly dysfunctional and disorganised and the students bullied teachers and students. It was nightmare. They don't know anything, so why are they there? In college we had to teach ourselves whence the teacher was not in due to illness.
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

My worst teacher was weird and strict, strict in a way that doesn't help. When she wanted us to randomy define words she said she wanted "25 cent words", which is strange...because words don't cost money. Even worse she was my teacher twice. 6th grade *waiting waiting* and 9th grade. I felt like in her class we did projects simply to amuse her.(you shouldn't have to do projects in english anyways)FML

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

Well, I currently have a teacher who pretty much knows nothing of the subject that he teachers. If you ask a question, he will always return a one word answer, or give the notorious phrase, "Google it. You don't always have to ask me." Really?

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

you shouldn't have to do projects in english
I agree. I never had to; just good 'ol plain and simple essays!
"Google it. You don't always have to ask me." Really?
LOL! That teacher is an idiot! Am I the only one hasn't had many bad teachers in my life? Or is it just that there's a lot more terrible teachers in the USA? I heard that scientific education's going down south there. And their national IQ is below the top ten of countries... Strange, America always used to be quite intelligent but now it seems like China's catchin on...
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Oh @gamer66618 when I said projects I didn't mean essays I meant things like plays lol

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

well I didnt really have a worst teacher, more of an annoying substitude teacher.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The worst teacher I've ever had was the French teacher in high school. His name was Philippe; I will never forget his name. He was always yelling for no reason and if any of the students didn't pay attention he used to throw something to his/her head (i.e. a pen, a paper ball). Unfortunately for us, he was quite good at it and always hit the target.

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

i have now...
me : miss, what is the meaning of ...... ? it make me confuse..
she : read your book...

sorry if my english terrible.. i still learning...

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

The worst teacher i ever had was in 5th grade she hated everybody especially me.She always picked favorites and that was NEVER me

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

i have my worst teacher ever she teaches physics shes a good teacher as far as coverage of topics the problem is you cant help but fall asleep when she talking. like seriously half the room wakes up when she stops talking its kinda sad really.

though i did have a reely strict sub once. he had a record of 7 referrals in a single class period at a high school.

RDF4
RDF4
87 posts
Nomad

My worst was probitiy my first grade teacher,Mrs. West, at Bright Elementary. She always hit my pencle clear acos the room
Example #1:
AgW bRb p|I was righting and the line of the &quot" was on the line below
GeGH HC r|it and made the line on the "r" touch &quot" annnd... Smack!
Example #2:
One day she did it for no reason, after that I think she plain didn't like me.

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

My 9th grade computer teacher, omg... this woman was the worst teacher I've ever had and I hope not to see her never in my life -.-

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

4th & 6th Grade Science Teacher, she keeps screaming the words in the book even though there is a Silence is Golden sign. ._.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Well did you do anything to make her mad at you?

People in my classes always complain about how all the teachers hate them but really they just don't do their homework and do terribly on all their tests. Then when they get a D in the class they say, "My teacher HATES me, it's not my fault."

I'm not directing this toward anyone in this thread, sorry if you feel offended.

Showing 16-30 of 56