ForumsThe TavernWhats the worst teacher youve ever had......

56 10101
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

it could be a substitute, whats the worst teacher and why?

• 56 Replies
TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

I once had a substitute teacher in 5th grade that was pretty mean. My pencil accidently slipped out of my hand and landed next to her, and she told me, "Don't throw pencils."
It made me feel like a fool even though i didn't throw anything. Everybody had turned around and looked accusingly at me, which was really awkward.

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Mine was a sub. He was horrible. Nobody liked him. I forgot all he did, my brain probably suppressed it.

Eli1010
Eli1010
272 posts
Nomad

My 3rd grade teacher. She'd scream at half the class, and be the nicest teacher ever to the rest. Me and my best friend were the ones she hated the most. Sometimes she'd go by me and send me to the principal's office for nothing. She had conversations with her favorite student-she gave her A+'s every time and she never got in trouble once. and of cource she was nice in front of parents and other teachers so they didn't believe us when we complained. When I was in 5th grade me and a bunch of other kids got her fired.

My 6th grade art teacher was also really bad. She gave everyone bad grades and wouldn't let us do anything but work. She called a kid a wierdo. She didn't last long though.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

The worst teacher I have is such a square she is mean 2 her name is mrs.gonzalez she has us write prompts and changes ours completely

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

the worst teacher I've ever had so far, was my 3rd grade teacher she loved sport and i hate it so when ever we played a game she made sure i joined in.

There was anther time at school i was with my friends at a father day market she came up to me and put a cable tie thing around my wrist tied it and wondered off, i tried to get it off but it just got tighter and tighter i started to cry and my best friend had to get some scissors just to get it off my teacher thought it was hilarious and the worst thing was i didn't even get a present for my dad

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

The worst teacher I've had would be Mrs. Maresh last year in 9th grade Earth Science. She wasn't just a terrible teacher but she was insane. She acted like a cat... She would constantly meow and lick her forearms...

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

When I was in gr7 Ms Lahe(i think thats how you spell it)

She is creepy and old and she acts like we know everything. It's just wrong and she always wants to do everything her way! If we do it the wrong way she gets mad.

Also gr7 Ms Kayfitz

She is like Ms Lahee and teaches the lesson like instructed by my teacher. It really sucks since our original teacher tells us to do this but Ms Kayfitz reads the note and says we have to do this instead of this. Blah blah blah. She is also the wicked witch of the west.(wizard of oz reference)And she has a craking old voice.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I hated Mrs. Palmer from my school in Arvida I hate that fat *****!!! Excuse me for my bad language. I had her for 7th and I was going to have her for 8th but thank god I left the school before 2nd semester began, I'm almost in 10th now and I still hate her, god mercy I hope one day she deserves all the misery she put me through.

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

worst one was in 5th grade she was a ***** she just liked all the loud annoying people. then 2 years after i had her she became the principal of the junior high... she remembered me because i called her a ugly ***** also in 9th and 10th grade i had the same fat black lady of course like all black teachers she prefered the black students me and my friends messed with her both years now my sister has her and she takes it out on her. worth it

Showing 46-54 of 56